Send a little prayer for my Bro-in-Law

Rodney -
Thoughts and prayers go out... sorry to hear about this!

MCM

Thanks guys.
He is still in Austin in ICU. He had his ankle surgery yesterday. They had to wait to make sure the internal parts were good and not still an issue before they started on the other items. He should have his shoulder surgery soon. My sister-in-law said they have found that all his left ribs were broken.

She is frustrated with Breckenridge hospital in Austin on their lack of communication and forth coming with info. She cant wait till he can be trasported to Scott in White in Temple.

Keep the prayers coming.

Thoughts and prayers to your brother-in-law...please keep us posted :please:

I am not sure how I missed this thread, but I am just catching it.

Our thoughts are with you Rodney. Brack is a good hospital, but the staff can be busy and unresponsive to say the least. They are a the regions only level 1 trauma center and get most all of the homeless and indigent cases as well. When I had my bike crash back in August, the ambulance insisted in riding me all the way from outer Pflugerville (mongolia) to Brack instead of North Austin Med Ctr and I was only whining of collar bone and knee, not seriously injured.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do locally. I do have some co-workers that moonlight at Brack's ER, they are kind of worthless, but I might be able to get some phone numbers off of them.

Thanks all.

He made it home last week. He is still recovering from it all. He cant do much other than lay there and watch TV and take pain pills. They have a hospital bed in their living room for him to lay on.

He will be down for a while.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.:bowdown:

Back