UPDATED: GMbusa in severe accident - See post #88 for Hospital info

I'm doing better. I'm in rehab and am slowly improving. You guys can reach me at
540-223-3785.

This is aweful hear/read.

Hang in there Man, Wishing you A Speedy and Complete Recovery!

Boaz.

Glad to hear you are doing better. Good luck on your ongoing recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you survived Just wondering any long term issues with the body or mind from the accident :thumbsup:
Yes, I’m generally more angry now I’ve been told and I’m on anti depressants because the trauma gave me PTSD. It was horrible as I used to be much more laid back. I have metal in my right leg and both wrists which let me know when the weather is changing. Due to the back injury I’m not active anymore and I’m pushing 400lbs but the weight is my fault.
Im alive and walking but what I went through I will never be the same. It sucks.

Yes, I’m generally more angry now I’ve been told and I’m on anti depressants because the trauma gave me PTSD. It was horrible as I used to be much more laid back. I have metal in my right leg and both wrists which let me know when the weather is changing. Due to the back injury I’m not active anymore and I’m pushing 400lbs but the weight is my fault.
Im alive and walking but what I went through I will never be the same. It sucks.
I hear ya Paul my brother. I skipped the advice on the use of pharmaceuticals. Went straight to drugs and alcohol.

A bit pricey,but better bang for the buck.

As the song says...One thing leads to another. Now I have a fugged pancreas,etc. OOPS,I hate when that happens. :laugh:

Now my opinions and advice are useless here on the Org. according to some.Thats why now...I just troll. :thumbsup:

Better days ahead bro.Keep your chin up,look to the future and try not to live the past. Easier fuggin said than done I know. All that krap..."walk a mile" "It's not what life does to you,its what you do with your life." "Don't live as a victim"
Happy Proverbs. Stay focused on your trucks and RC's etc. Have as much fun as you can.
Rubb.

Back