So i have to pimp kawasaki to ya know...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah I have to create this, hell WE Paid for the ZX-14. But I couldn't help but feel dirty as I created the posters.

It's just an initial attempt, and they currently also run lots of Suzuki's including the worlds fastest woman at about 205MPH. I just found it annoying to be be pimping this. Initially they just wanted the record as a headline as "Worlds Fastest Production Bike" I refused, Flat refused because it just isn't true. The Bike as ran isn't stock, isn't production.

Mind you it's mild modifications but significant.

So here's the Art I produced for the Seattle 100. I mean it's a shake down run, early in the season, and it's still pretty darn fast. But I just couldn't say "Fastest Production" bike.

Do you think anyone will notice the wording I used to describe this "Stock Class" bike? I mean the team is running within the rules and they are doing a hell of a good job. It's not them. It's the folks here that wanted me to use some pumped up Language that I just couldn't do... Not till after Bonneville.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154130001 -->

Zx14elMirageJuly16sml.jpg

But I also worked a little Suzuki in here and I managed to convince them that a Triumph 675 needs to be there as well.

2FAST_trackdaygiveawaysml.jpg

Notice the "Notified" yeah, that way we can actually gather real information, and incomplete entries will not be accepted. The key here is to gather information. NOT TO SELL or anything, but simply to get them on ou rmailing list which means they get to see all the cool stuff I crank out...

Basically invitations to come get free food N drinks and such...
thumbs-up.gif
Win Freaking Win!!!

Nice, and as long as it's true, NO ONE should have a problem with it
wink.gif
. Gezzzzzzz, you do nice work
cool.gif

Thanks, But I do feel compelled to mention that these are both Quick and dirties.... No time, and I'm using the art I have on hand.

Hummmmmmm, Seattle area , seems like I need to plan a Border to Border IBA ride sometime
wink.gif

Neither the Kawi or our beloved Busa's can claim "worlds fastest prodction bike" so no need to stress about it  
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154133182 -->

Pimpin Kawasaki.... BAD, Rev, BAD! NNNO!

hehehehe looks great! All Two wheels is fun!

2-Fast's track days are really well done and everyone has good stuff to say, so giving away two of those should attract some attention.
thumbs-up.gif

I wish I could make it to the Seattle 100 man but Family obligations take precedent. If any Local riders go please take some pics will ya?

Yeah there is a large contingent heading down from the Barn. Lot's of Hooter's Girls, and we'll have a couple of tents and static displays set up. Should be a good time. Sorry you cannot make it.

Back