Kawasaki zx-14

sat on one a few days ago and was impressed. I liked it.
the look of the whole thing would take some getting used to but other then that it felt comfy.

Interesting there is no response from him other than the typo... I would bet money he won't take the race offer.....
rock.gif

what ever works for you enjoy your new ride

now get the F#*k out of here J/K ROFL dude you know the rules PICS and yeah go race thrasher we all have been wanting to know how well the 14 does perform, see IF they are what they are cracked up to be
wink.gif

Congrats on your new ride! I know you've already been over there on ZX14.com and see that a lot of the guys are removing the secondary flies to get that much needed low end (below 5,000 RPM) grunt. One guy was very disappointed in that for normal highway or mountain cruising he had to constantly downshift to at least 4th gear just to be able to pass cars safely! Admittedly, the 14 is the new king of speed, but in real world riding, how often is anyone actually riding/cruising above 5,000 RPM? With the busa all you have to do is twist the wrist a bit in ANY gear to safely pass other vehicles, smooth, seamless power throughout the curve.
BTW, they just got a new red 14 in at the Suzuki/Kaw store here in Carson City. I actually like the looks and one big plus I noticed is that the oil filter is 'right there' for changing.....no fairing removal hassle.

im sorry to do this to you guys, but i went out today and got a 06 Kawasaki zx-14....sorry to say, but this thing launches and pulls harder than my 06 busa. I dont think the busa is the fastest production bike anymore. Time to retire her. gonna put an ad in the paper to sell her tomorrow.
Hey Roughneck, I live in Bakersfield, any chance that I can come by and see your ZX14? I am in the market for a Busa.
Would like to check out both bikes.

<!--EDIT|Big Bo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151680126 -->

With that work done to the busa and your saying the zx14 launches and pulls harder. Sounds to me like you need a new person to tune your motor.
If you were to say that you liked the looks better or that it felt better to you I could buy that. Like dad always said, if it smells that bad it must be bu11sh1t.
Sorry bro but it just don't add up. Now I finally got to see one in person the other day and outside of the grills on the side the bike looks decent enough. I would really like to ride one to see what the talk is all about. I like anything fast and clean! I've just found that the busa has the complete package...
Seeing as you are still part of the family we would like a complete review and plenty pics. So ride that baby and be safe.

06 Hayabusa
Big Bore Kit with stroked crank 1661cc
Titanium Valve Train
Forged rods, crank, pistions
PCIII
Yoshi Cans
TRE
Fastest I went 213mph by gps
Turbo in the works!!!!

How in the world can that stock 14 run faster than 213mph?

I think he is just an imposter.

It's happening. The ZX-14 is inching it's way into public acceptance. However, I think the lack of easy upgradability in the 14 will hinder it's domination in the king of power market. Mean on the streets, but maybe not dominant on the track (I'm talking about the outlaw type racers). It should be an intersesting year. There are no doubt many 14's getting hp builds right now.

06 Hayabusa
Big Bore Kit with stroked crank 1661cc
Titanium Valve Train
Forged rods, crank, pistions
PCIII
Yoshi Cans
TRE
Fastest I went 213mph by gps
Turbo in the works!!!!

How in the world can that stock 14 run faster than 213mph?

I think he is just an imposter.
+1

Guy know nothing bout bikes!! I think ANYONE would keep a Busa with those mods OVER a Ninjaturtle 13.5
wow.gif
Maybe a claimed 213 mph GPS was TOO MUCH so he had to downgrade to a slower bike.

There is more to riding than being an 'nth of a second faster to 186 mph....

Still and always the King...
BusaDelta1.jpg

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151695205 -->

Back