Ludacris and Roaring Toys ZX-14

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone seen this yet? Kawasaki is advertising everywhere these days...must not be selling enough of them...haha...j/k to you zx-14 owners...anyways...it looks like a sweet bike...but of course they throw in there "Kawasaki, the maker of the world's fastest production motorcycle" ...I can't seem to find any pics online...if I find them I'll link you guys too them...I know...this thread is lame without pics...sorry!

This thread is  
lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif
without pic  
SHOCKED.gif

I would like the ZX-14 if it wasn't for those wierd Foreman grill things on the side. I still say ride away, that thing will laul ass just like ours will.

Yeah I agree...finally saw some in person...I will give Kawi at least one thing...they have some nice color choices...the blue on the zx14 is pretty sweet

I really like the color choices on the 14, except that green looks like the pond in my back yard if I don't turn the air pump on in the summer
laugh.gif

And all this time I thought Ludacris had taste.

They're sending the ZX-14 out the door here for like 8500 bucks brand new.

lol, nice. I will give the color choice of all time (personally) to the Azure Blue on the 636 from a year or two ago. Very rarely would a color pull me off of my love for the Candy Orange of my old VTX but that flat metalic blue was so damn cool I just walked around the bike like I was casing it for theft or something.

Simply stunning.

and down in the right hand corner?...i read...

"Wanna Ride Like Luda?"

and?...of course the "Kawasaki Let The Good Times Roll" slowgo...in Maxim no less?...

gee....i don't recall suzi needing rap star endorsments or custom shop renditions of their product to more than successfully market the busa...it sold itself.
biggrin.gif

Oh...you should see the rest of it...they boast Kawasaki with the quote I put in there and they spend some time with Roaring Toyz...Kawi is pushing hard

Interesting  there are 2006 14's everywhere, BUT NO BUSA's I know of !

Says something about Kaw, even though it has a really good bike ! Me, I can't wait to ride the Connie replacement  
super.gif

I'm in love with the black ZX14. Although the Limited Edition in the pearl white and burgundy flames looks kinda sweet too.

Robert asked me to do a custom one-off chain guard for this project. I had 5 days to program,fabricate, and get chromed. GOTURDONE.

chainguard002.jpg

THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE KAW IS THAT IT'S ALWAYS L OOKING AT MY TAILLIGHT. (THAT MEANS ALWAYS BEHIND ME)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(DC TONY @ Mar. 16 2007,15:01) THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE KAW IS THAT IT'S ALWAYS L OOKING AT MY TAILLIGHT. (THAT MEANS ALWAYS BEHIND ME)          
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
+1 bro!!!!
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back