Kawasaki zx-14

hay if your ever in my neck of the woods stop by well throw some dogs on the ole george forman
laugh.gif

So a 1350cc motor pulls harder than a 1660cc stroked motor? Hmmm.... I think I'd get my money back from the builder of that Busa motor. No wonder you're switching over.
rock.gif

Know that your stock 14 isn't going to do anything close to 213mph... No offense, but this isn't making sense. However, if you just like the 14 better - than awesome... Sounds like fun. Good luck.

Thrasherfox is in your neck of the woods - you should take him up on his offer and see what happens... I wanna hear the results of that.

<!--EDIT|shawn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151714953 -->

So a 1350cc motor pulls harder than a 1660cc stroked motor?  Hmmm....  I think I'd get my money back from the builder of that Busa motor.  No wonder you're switching over.  
rock.gif

Know that your stock 14 isn't going to do anything close to 213mph...  No offense, but this isn't making sense.  However, if you just like the 14 better - than awesome... Sounds like fun.  Good luck.

Thrasherfox is in your neck of the woods - you should take him up on his offer and see what happens... I wanna hear the results of that.
Actually my Busa is stock (except for a PCIIIusb) and I have never raced anyone before so I have no experiance..

I will even bring a few friends with video cameras. one at the start and one camera at the finish..

I say we race 1 mile. no roll on. dead stop and see who makes it to the mile first..

I thinik it would be fun.. and if he takes me up on the offer I will post the videos

Win or lose I dont care... if I lose I lose.. if I win.. I win... I dont care one way or another.... I just like to have fun....

Funny we havent heard back from him? hmmmmm

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151716136 -->

So a 1350cc motor pulls harder than a 1660cc stroked motor?  Hmmm....  I think I'd get my money back from the builder of that Busa motor.  No wonder you're switching over.  
rock.gif

Know that your stock 14 isn't going to do anything close to 213mph...  No offense, but this isn't making sense.  However, if you just like the 14 better - than awesome... Sounds like fun.  Good luck.

Actually my Busa is stock (except for a PCIIIusb) and I have never raced anyone before so I have no experiance..

I will even bring a few friends with video cameras. one at the start and one camera at the finish..

I say we race 1 mile. no roll on. dead stop and see who makes it to the mile first..

I thinik it would be fun.. and if he takes me up on the offer I will post the videos

Win or lose I dont care... if I lose I lose.. if I win.. I win... I dont care one way or another.... I just like to have fun....

Funny we havent heard back from him? hmmmmm
Did you really expect to hear back from him
rock.gif
I certainly did not... Something smells like bull-xxxx oh um chicken!!!

rock.gif

I ain't buying it! 1661 cc and he is "retiring" his poor old outdated 06 busa. Better put all the old busa's out to pasture. Make way for the 14 huh? Sounds like a kawi guy impersonating a busa owner to be funny.
bump.gif
My thoughts exactly.

I sat on a 14 for the first time the other day......it was ok. I don't like the look of the dash area near as well as mine, looked a lot more sparse, a bit on the cheap side.
Other than that it seemed ok, but I'll keep mine.

I went through all of his posts and found posts about a 2005 Busa. All mods are for a 2006 Busa. Don`t smell right.

If it walks like a duck, and qwacks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

Sorry to do this to us...?
rock.gif
  You did it to yourself....   hahahahaha
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Ruben
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151763640 -->

Iam just amazed he took time out from his Star Trek convention to ride, and when I clicked on his web site what pops up-SOFT JELLY DILDOS mmm.... that explains every thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So you bought a 14. BFD.

Can you ride good enough to make up the difference between the 14 and the Busa? Anyone can twist the throttle.
I assume you don't, that all you wanted was to have the newest bike on the market so your buddies can ooh aah you. But the bike really doesn't solve your problem does it? It's your lack of self esteem that haunts you, and your using your motorcycle as a coverup by buying the new hype on the market.

I suggest a shrink, not a dragstrip.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151787363 -->

... Time to retire her. gonna put an ad in the paper to sell her tomorrow.
I'm not seeing the bike in the for sale forum. He doesn't think anyone hanging out on Hayabusa.org would be interested in buying a custom Busa? Local paper must be the way to go with the huge Busa buying population in Bakersfield. I wish I were smart enough to think of things like that.

So you bought a 14. BFD.

Can you ride good enough to make up the difference between the 14 and the Busa? Anyone can twist the throttle.
I assume you don't, that all you wanted was to have the newest bike on the market so your buddies can ooh aah you. But the bike really doesn't solve your problem does it? It's your lack of self esteem that haunts you, and your using your motorcycle as a coverup by buying the new hype on the market.

I suggest a shrink, not a dragstrip.
I think you got him all wrong here.

He doesn't BUY the new hype. He just makes up things to post on the internet about the new hype. Big man on the forum, nothing but hot air in real life.

Back