Ludacris and Roaring Toys ZX-14

I live between 3 bike dealerships & there is tons of those ugly things everywhere.I've spoken to several of the owners & they swear that they are the fastest sport bike made now but when I ask them to line up nobody steps foward.until then or I see it for myself we are the king of the hill since 99
super.gif

When I went to the local dealership a few weeks back they had three left overs (ZX-14) sitting there...and get this...there was a 2005 busa with 0 miles and it was a USED bike...the guy had it shipped to his garage then never rode it...traded it in recently for a ATV...they picked it up with a trailer to keep it at 0 miles...who buys a busa (any motorcycle for that matter) and never even tries it out...what an unbelievable waste
all_coholic.gif

(MeatyFrank @ Mar. 16 2007,14:08) When I went to the local dealership a few weeks back they had three left overs (ZX-14) sitting there...and get this...there was a 2005 busa with 0 miles and it was a USED bike...the guy had it shipped to his garage then never rode it...traded it in recently for a ATV...they picked it up with a trailer to keep it at 0 miles...who buys a busa (any motorcycle for that matter) and never even tries it out...what an unbelievable waste
all_coholic.gif
along those lines?..Check this out...I bought my '03 Busa in '05 and when i fired it up and saw the odo only had 1,600 miles on it?...i immediately looked at the seller (a local sheriffs deputy) dead in his eyes and asked him...

"What happened to this bike?"

He looked surprised and asked.."What?"
rock.gif

so i asked again following up with...

"Nobody owns a bike for 2 years and only puts 1,600 miles on it...what happened?...was it in a crash?"

Then he got real sheepish and sorta looked at the ground as he muttered...

"This was my first streetbike....i'm going back to jet skis."

True story.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(ibified @ Mar. 15 2007,18:44) And all this time I thought Ludacris had taste.

They're sending the ZX-14 out the door here for like 8500 bucks brand new.
Buy one, it would be well worth that price. Around here they started at 14.5K. The same one has been sitting on the floor since November and has been marked down to 11.2K

(bacharles @ Mar. 15 2007,20:55) I'm in love with the black ZX14. Although the Limited Edition in the pearl white and burgundy flames looks kinda sweet too.
The black is sweet

Stock Busa v. Stock zx-14 would depend on the rider. Very, Very close. I still think the Busa is the King of the Road.
cool.gif

(busafreak @ Mar. 15 2007,22:03) Robert asked me to do a custom one-off chain guard for this project. I had 5 days to program,fabricate, and get chromed. GOTURDONE.

chainguard002.jpg
You sure do have a pointy foot
laugh.gif

Nice work, btw!

(big ed @ Mar. 16 2007,16:39) I live between 3 bike dealerships & there is tons of those ugly things everywhere.I've spoken to several of the owners & they swear that they are the fastest sport bike made now but when I ask them to line up nobody steps foward.until then or I see it for myself we are the king of the hill since 99
super.gif
I'll line up with you anytime........You will not like the out come ...
ices_rofl.gif

Back