Kawasaki zx-14

RoughNeck

Registered
im sorry to do this to you guys, but i went out today and got a 06 Kawasaki zx-14....sorry to say, but this thing launches and pulls harder than my 06 busa. I dont think the busa is the fastest production bike anymore. Time to retire her. gonna put an ad in the paper to sell her tomorrow.

<!--EDIT|RoughNeck
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151642399 -->

Do you have more than one Busa? Sig says 06? Congratz on the new purchase, stay safe...

How many miles do u have on the 06 and how much do u plan on selling it for? Any drops or imperfections?

<!--EDIT|umairhashmi
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151642595 -->

When you say you are sorry to do this to you guys.........who do you think you are hurting?
Ride safe, keep waving at the jerks on cruisers, a few will wave back. Or, crash.

Dont like the 14 but at least your still on two wheels. Have fun with your new ride! Good luck selling your busa...

Congrats on your purchase. I don't know why you are apologizing tho. Everyone has thier own preference. Just be safe.

Don

cool.gif

I like the 14 especially the black one. Congrats!
Ditto, you'll have a good time on it. The aftermarket will be hot for it too not like you need it for mods.
They can be really nice, just look at Ricky Gadson's custom painted example.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151651028 -->

06 Hayabusa
Big Bore Kit with stroked crank 1661cc
Titanium Valve Train
Forged rods, crank, pistions
PCIII
Yoshi Cans
TRE
Fastest I went 213mph by gps
Turbo in the works!!!!

rock.gif
Doesn't make sense to me but hey.... Congrats and be safe out there... The ZX14 is cool but just not made for me.

im sorry to do this to you guys, but i went out today and got a 06 Kawasaki zx-14....sorry to say, but this thing launches and pulls harder than my 06 busa. I dont think the busa is the fastest production bike anymore. Time to retire her. gonna put an ad in the paper to sell her tomorrow.
Awwweee sweeeeeet!!

Hey! I live 30 minutes north of you!! I have been wanting to race a 14!!! lets get together and see what that puppy has!!!

Have any time this weekend? I am off until Wed

Awwweee sweeeeeet!!

Hey! I live 30 minutes north of you!! I have been wanting to race a 14!!! lets get together and see what that puppy has!!!

Have any time this weekend? I am off until Wed
Let us know if he takes you up on your offer!!!! Kinda hard to believe that the stock 14 pulls harder than his modified 06 busa
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I like the 14 especially the black one. Congrats!
Ditto, you'll have a good time on it. The aftermarket will be hot for it too not like you need it for mods.
They can be really nice, just look at Ricky Gadson's custom painted example.
The bike only needs chrome rims a SS exhaust and lowered that's it to make that baby look good. I love the paint sceme Gaston used.

Glad you like your new Bike, BUT
rock.gif
, are you going to buy your 3rd New Bike this year if the new 07 Busa comes out and beats the ZX 14, which it will probably do with ease  
wink.gif

I ain't buying it! 1661 cc and he is "retiring" his poor old outdated 06 busa. Better put all the old busa's out to pasture. Make way for the 14 huh? Sounds like a kawi guy impersonating a busa owner to be funny.
bump.gif

Saw the zx13.5 for the first time in person last night at bike night along with a few zx's of various sizes and years.  Still don't like the looks of the Cows.  BTW, my poor old out-dated 05 Busa still got more attention
biggrin.gif

06 Hayabusa
Big Bore Kit with stroked crank 1661cc
Titanium Valve Train
Forged rods, crank, pistions
PCIII
Yoshi Cans
TRE
Fastest I went 213mph by gps
Turbo in the works!!!! [/QUOTE]
How many companies have a turbo kit ready for the zx?  Either you are exagerating about the mods to your Busa, or you are fishing

Back