ZX-14

Did I say that out loud??

Bikes in general just get me wet.....

Alright enough dirty talk.. so how `bout them Giants???

biggrin.gif

No they are not true 1400's always check the specs. bus is 1340 kaw is 1352 meaning the busa still puts out more power per liter since its capable of beating the kaw. My homey owns one o dem farm animals (kaw=cow) and i rode it. I dont ever want to sit on one again.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Basically what it boils down to, is they're both sickly fast bikes and so close that it would be a race of who is the better rider. . . BUT! Given the same rider, the busa will pull out better numbers!
super.gif
ZX-14 owners>
pissed.gif
cursin.gif
Busa owners>
woot.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

gmmech07 - you might want to rethink that statement :
There are old riders and bold riders, but there are no old, bold, riders.
I'm pretty OLD and very BOLD, lets get together and ride: Your choice ( '00 or the 14 )
beerchug.gif

gmmech07 - you might want to rethink that statement :
There are old riders and bold riders, but there are no old, bold, riders.
I'm pretty OLD and very BOLD, lets get together and ride: Your choice ( '00 or the 14 )  
beerchug.gif
Well, I put that up a while back, pretty much just to have a sig. Lol. But what I meant by "bold" was bold as in stupid kinda bold. Not pushing limits, but OVER your limits. I'm not gonna lie, I stole it from someone else somewhere. Don't even rememeber where. Lol. I'll change it if I ever think of something better to put there that someone hasn't already taken. Haha. But yea, once I get the bike back together we should go ridin sometime. I think you're the first person I've seen on here that actually lives close. The closest person I've seen other than you is columbia. I can get to 153 in about 20-30 min.

Back