Official 2012 Kawasaki Head to Head Comparison Video ZX-14 vs Hayabusa

I would not expect to see any other propaganda on a Kawasaki website... Would you really expect to see a Busa winning any race there?

Repost. But either way, it always seemed a little unprofessional to me for a major company to do something like this. Not really sure why, just does.

Could they find bigger mufflers? Those are a little small.. LOL

The official ...... do we need to send a sixteen year old over to spank Ricky :laugh:

Really when will it end. Motorcycles in stock form are So close in comparson now days that it doesn't make a difference. Consumers will buy what they think looks best fits them best etc. Personal preference is what will sell bikes now days imho. Like really who cares this bikes beats that bike by .02 seconds. It means nothing on the street and at the track its all about rider skill. When i used to drag race i used to watch 600 riders walk over 1100s cause they simply didn't have the skills. So people will more than likely buy what they like in looks and feel more than anything i think.

(Tapatalk)

Really when will it end. Motorcycles in stock form are So close in comparson now days that it doesn't make a difference. Consumers will buy what they think looks best fits them best etc. Personal preference is what will sell bikes now days imho. Like really who cares this bikes beats that bike by .02 seconds. It means nothing on the street and at the track its all about rider skill. When i used to drag race i used to watch 600 riders walk over 1100s cause they simply didn't have the skills. So people will more than likely buy what they like in looks and feel more than anything i think.

(Tapatalk)

I think it's all talking points also that you have to factor in. I don't drag race whatsoever and will never plan to, but it's pretty cool to say, "Oh, I own the most powerful/fastest blah, blah, blah." That's everything to a lot of dudes out there even if they'll never take the bike more than 100. I'm not going to lie, it's one of the main reasons I bought a Hayabusa. :)

In race 3, it didn't look like to me the Kawi pulled the Hayabusa. The Kawi jumped the Hayabusa off the line but did not pull away.. I'll try one... But then again I only weigh 150 lbs. and I have shaved about 35 lbs. off the bike...:laugh:

all I know is that Ryan schnitz holds the fastest world record 1/4 on a busa 6.91 @ 203mph ! Bill Werner holds the fastest standing mile record 178mph AND the fastest sit on motorcycle record of 311mph ! ALL HAYABUSA's :thumbsup:

I'm not trying to cause any controversy about whos the fastest just stating who holds the records !

So thats where the extra B King mufflers went to! LOL
No kidding them dog rockets are turds !!!!! Them dog rockets weighted 41 pounds !!

IMG_0151.jpg

Bike looks much better with a 9 pound Brock Smeg ..

IMG_0150.jpg

I'm sorry Hemi but I gotta say, looking at the 14 makes me LOVE my busa no matter how much faster the stock for stock 2012s are.

I'm sorry Hemi but I gotta say, looking at the 14 makes me LOVE my busa no matter how much faster the stock for stock 2012s are.
That is ok .. I don't mind .. I didn't think my two Busas looked all the great .. To each his own .. If they all looked alike it would be pretty dull world .. Fact is the zx14 and busa are not the best looking bikes out there by a long shot .. I like the 2007 gixxer and R1 myself ..

Haha I didn't quite think of it like that, but both the busa and the Kawi are uuugly compared to some other bikes. (Most newer ducati bikes, newer g1k look sportier, more nimble, and more fun, etc.)

Back