Kawasaki zx-14

This might answer somw of your questions....

sorry fellas i was gone for so long. Those of you that dont know me I do offshore drilling off the coast of Santa barbra CA, Im glad to be back onshore and im gonna hit the highway asap on the busa. GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY BUSA.....not the wife!!! j/k. Anyone near Bakersfield ca, that needs a riding buddy lemme know!!!!! My door is open to any busa owner!!!

Edited by RoughNeck
Reason for Edit: None given... on Jan. 11 2006,13:42

1400 pulls harder than 1661
rock.gif
STOCK?
rock.gif
hmmmm. Im still workin on that one. did you have your chain on the busa? I ran a 14 and its still is up to whose ridin it right now. We'll see what the aftermarket and then the 07 busa does. should be fun

rock.gif

Come on guys I would be glade to take his poor old slow 06 busa off his hands! Heck if it really did 213mph which sounds possible with those mods, not possible for the stock zx-14 to keep up the bike will not do that type of speed stock no stock bike will!

WOW.Im surprised im seeing FLAMES on this board.Everyone here is usually SOO classy.But in this case you have a right to do so.Flame on
smile.gif

Ps The guy with the zx14 would get a good amount of money if he tried to sell that busa of his here instead of in the paper.

Pic's of your busa? Who put the kit together on your bike or did you do it yourself? Would think your just using the Kawa as a daily rider since the Muzzy kit your running looks a little mean for the daily grind! What size spacer did you use with your stroker? Would love to see the dyno sheet for the map on that beast.... Congrats on the new bike! The Kawa isn't all bad, kind of grows on you.

wait a min...did anyone really meet him in person in here?
I don't think so...he didn't put his 1600 busa for sale, nor he did do all the mods(if someone do that much of mod on their bike, someone usually knows him...at least, show off reason...) and I think we all got played by this rookie little a$$hat, more like a squid...who goes by "what the magazine said..." and lets put this threads locked and done with it...
rock.gif

hmmmmm...this guy has 27 posts; since January?!?! Prolly too busy riding that 1600cc Busa to bother with us mere mortals, and tryin to work all those doubleshifts to pay for the turbo-oh, but wait; he found a bone-stock ZX 13.5 n its WAAAAAY faster than his busa...sounds about as believable as his 213mph run on GPS.:p

Bro-if you wana fish, go try some other board. Over here, we all know the Busa will walk off on the Foreman 13.5, AND we're itchin to prove it-so either step up with a real 14 n get smoked, or run back to the Kawi site you came from
poke.gif

06 Hayabusa
Big Bore Kit with stroked crank 1661cc
Titanium Valve Train
Forged rods, crank, pistions
PCIII
Yoshi Cans
TRE
Fastest I went 213mph by gps
Turbo in the works!!!!

rock.gif
Doesn't make sense to me but hey....  Congrats and be safe out there...  The ZX14 is cool but just not made for me.
I think some of you guys are misunderstanding. The mods are for boardmember "Ruben's" bike and not the thread originator.

This might answer somw of your questions....

sorry fellas i was gone for so long. Those of you that dont know me I do offshore drilling off the coast of Santa barbra CA, Im glad to be back onshore and im gonna hit the highway asap on the busa. GLAD TO BE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED MY BUSA.....not the wife!!!  j/k. Anyone near Bakersfield ca, that needs a riding buddy lemme know!!!!! My door is open to any busa owner!!!

Edited by RoughNeck
Reason for Edit: None given... on Jan. 11 2006,13:42
First of all, it's good to hear from you again busabro. Secondly, I thought that you bought a ZX-12 and got rid of your busa?
rock.gif
Clear this one up for me can ya?

Good to hear from you too, bacharles. Naw I still have the 12. Still in love with it so i won't be giving it up anytime soon. I was giving a little clarity on this guys non response since i saw that he posted he works offshore (allegedly.) But all is good here. I recently bent my rims so i am waiting for some new ones. Once i get her back together with my Adams arm I will post some pics.
smile.gif

Back