Ride review of the 2006  zx-14

mokaw

Registered
If anyone's interested, there's an article on bikeland.org of a ride review of the ZX-14. It's written by the owner of bikeland, who was invited to Las Vegas to ride and give his opinion of the new bike. He talks about the dragstrip, oval track, and a ride through the countryside. Very informative.
Go to bikeland.org and click on the ZX-14.com forum. Then, click on "The 2006 ZX-14 in Review (Long) thread.
Fish-antlers, the owner of bikeland.org and the writer of the article, was never really impressed with the ZX-14, especially the looks, when rumors started coming out about the "new" bike from Kawasaki. He gives his honest opinions in this article. Good read.

very interesting write up by someone that doesnt sound biased... thanks for sharing!

If anyone's interested, there's an article on bikeland.org of a ride review of the ZX-14. It's written by the owner of bikeland, who was invited to Las Vegas to ride and give his opinion of the new bike. He talks about the dragstrip, oval track, and a ride through the countryside. Very informative.
Go to bikeland.org and click on the ZX-14.com forum. Then, click on "The 2006 ZX-14 in Review (Long) thread.
Fish-antlers, the owner of bikeland.org and the writer of the article, was never really impressed with the ZX-14, especially the looks, when rumors started coming out about the "new" bike from Kawasaki. He gives his honest opinions in this article. Good read.
good write up.........linky........

biggrin.gif
good article....I'm all for the ZX13.5
laugh.gif
being a far superior bike than the Busa. Not that I would want to buy one, but then Suzuki would be forced to release a NEW and IMPROVED Hayabusa
wink.gif

I don't care who makes the FASTEST MOST POWERFUL bike. I'm happy with my 03 and would be interested in having a 07 as well....if Suzuki doesn't fugg up the new 07 model
biggrin.gif

P.S. in the article its kinda funny how the ZX12R crowd are somewhat disappointed with ZX14.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
good article....I'm all for the ZX13.5
laugh.gif
being a far superior bike than the Busa. Not that I would want to buy one, but then Suzuki would be forced to release a NEW and IMPROVED Hayabusa
wink.gif

I don't care who makes the FASTEST MOST POWERFUL bike. I'm happy with my 03 and would be interested in having a 07 as well....if Suzuki doesn't fugg up the new 07 model
biggrin.gif

P.S.  in the article its kinda funny how the ZX12R crowd are somewhat disappointed with ZX14.
Ditto.

I started *seriously* looking into purchasing a Hayabusa at the end of last year.  I had heard the rumors of the "new Hayabusa".  Well, not in 06...  So, I bought an 06LE.  I wasn't willing to wait any longer.

*If* Suzuki is *really* planning on updating the Hayabusa, then I hope they just make it *more* powerful (yeah, I know it really isn't needed), smoother (ditto), better brakes, slightly lighter (it's not a Gixxer liter bike), and *keep* the styling.

It seems that maybe Kawi is trying to make a Hayabusa-like bike (smooth, very powerful, comfortable).  Good.  The better it is the better the new Hayabusa *should* be.

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the link. Good write up. Looks like the 14 will be a good GT bike. Let's just see how reliable it is.

great write up! sounds like it's a decent bike w/ ungodly power, but it didn't perform as well as they thought. thanks for the link

that was a good article

Smooth power delivery Deceiving, sounds like the way the Busa has Always been described.

biggrin.gif

Back