a zx 14 buddy needs some help and directions

LeDauz

Registered
ok my buddy is looking for a site that offers good infromation on the zx 14; he looked, i looked and there doesn't seem to be anything good out there(or atleast nothing comparable to the .org)
so anyone that might know where to go so he can find some actual info that will help would be help full

p.s. this is probably why greg of hpc first joined the .org, if you want to learn to be fast learn form the fastest busa ftw, but zx14 needs our help

ok my buddy is looking for a site that offers good infromation on the zx 14; he looked, i looked and there doesn't seem to be anything good out there(or atleast nothing comparable to the .org)
so anyone that might know where to go so he can find some actual info that will help would be help full

p.s. this is probably why greg of hpc first joined the .org, if you want to learn to be fast learn form the fastest busa ftw, but zx14 needs our help

Last edited:
Here is my wife and my 14... 175 MPH in the 1/4 and 213.7-223 MPH in the mile....also built a 14 that has been 232 in the mile may go a little faster...might be able to help..

chance1.jpg

Last edited:
Greg that's one mean 14.:thumbsup: That yellow and black is tight.

Last edited:
Here is my wife and my 14... 175 MPH in the 1/4 and 213.7-223 MPH in the mile....also built a 14 that has been 232 in the mile may go a little faster...might be able to help..

chance1.jpg

I love my 08 busa, but that is a sweet bike. If I could, I would have a 14 in my garage.

Holy SCHMOLY.......your wife ????......what a "BABE" !!!!! :super:

Now if all 14's looked like that I might own one.......

Thanks guys, thats Terra a few of you have chatted with her while ordering parts. She knows more than some guys sometimes.... :bowdown:

factory powder coated with ceramic bearings.. thanks and that yellow is something in the sunlight.. :beerchug:

Back