Busa now 2nd fastest production bike?

Yawn...........Destroyer...........yawn.............ZZR/ZX/XT/OPP14...........yawn................

Give me 10 grand. I will make your bike quarter faster then that pile ever will and you'll have 10 grand leftover!!!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136560603 -->

Take a brand new 06 busa and fit it with a turbo. lowering, and an extended arm and still have 10 grand to spend on fuel and other goodies. It will obliterate the HD

speed is not whats selling their bikes or making them rich[/QUOTE]
HD is just pure marketing.... [/QUOTE]
Quality and performance set aside for a moment:
Two valid points. The shareholders report for last year shows barely a profit for the motorcycle/manufacturing division and HUGE profits for they're marketing/licensing division. That jet is paid for with sales of belt buckles and decals. They also are responsible for the existence of an army of after-market suppliers. HD is literally its own industry.

"The VRXSE Screamin' Eagle® V-Rod® Destroyerâ„¢ is H-D's first out-of-the-box, drag racing motorcycle. Based on the VRSCâ„¢ family and tuned by Custom Vehicle Operations, this bike can do a quarter mile run in under 10 seconds"

This is a drag racing bike. That's all it was made to do. Also, with riders of equal skill, the Busa would be about the same.
No.

The Destroyer is quicker. I know of no dead-stock and documented Busa (and I mean dead-stock... no sprocket, no lowering, no nothing... nada, zip, zero... box stock right off the floor), even with a professional rider running a 9.02 ET. I have the article at home documenting that ET.

The quickest dead stock Busa time I have ever heard of was the 9.43 run a while back in a comparo with the ZX-12.
Apples and oranges dip wad.

So tell me how fast is the Busa drag bike built for the 1/4?

Now take twenty grand and apply it to your Busa! What do you think it'll do?
wow.gif
You got it, Dude!!

This is all so Gay, It must have been some young Kid that started this post.

I will be impressed when HD thinks outside the box and gives the busa a run for its money on the track, in the streets or in the mountain. Yaw know like Kawasaki, Honda, and Yamaha. HD is in it’s own class, it is not in the sports bike class, it should be competing against OCC, and Big Dog’s they all build nice bikes but in different classes.

I respect them all though, just my thoughts. And I will ride with any of them just to have fun and enjoy the company.

For the $32K for the HD drag bike it's just not worth the $$$.  Especially because the bike is not street legal.  But, it does come with cool factory options like airshifter, wheelie-bars, etc.  and maybe Suzuki should take that to heart and offer factory parts for the Busa in kind (since it is one of the most popular drag bikes around.  But, I'll stick to my Busa and my aftermarket parts and still come in at half of what the HD guys will spend on a bike that can't take a corner at 120 MPH... The Hayabusa is still the fastest "Production" bike since Harley is only releasing that bike as a limited production bike and it can't be licensed for street use.

<!--EDIT|slow_and_easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136573510 -->

R..U...Serious!

Wheelie Bar and Slicks..:rofl:

Whatever...we will see you on the roads! Oh wait no we won't cause it's not street legal..???

View attachment 1657429
Doing a little fishing there Red...

Those videos are so flawed....bikes are locked for top speeds and the H2R isn't even street legal.....it's like including a MotoGP bike on the list.

Fishing.jpg

Back