World's Quickest Production Bike

issy_busa

Donating Member
Registered
That's right, Harley is now making a drag race only production bike called the VRXSE "Screamin' Eagle Destroyer.

Even the inexperienced Moto journalist was able to run a 9.82 and fast guys were in the low 9's.

It's not street legal with a wheelie bar and air shifter, but it's quicker than a stock 'busa.

It's all in the latest Motorcyclist magazine.

It also lists for over $31k. Give me an $11,000 busa and the $ money difference to buy whatever I want and I will bet on that race.

wow and such a bargin also.
laugh.gif

That's right, Harley is now making a drag race only production bike called the VRXSE "Screamin' Eagle Destroyer.

Even the inexperienced Moto journalist was able to run a 9.82 and fast guys were in the low 9's.

It's not street legal with a wheelie bar and air shifter, but it's quicker than a stock 'busa.

It's all in the latest Motorcyclist magazine.
1. You're one thread late with the news.

2. IMNSHO..."Available Only In A Very Limited Quantity" and...for $31K U.S.D., Not Street Legal and comes..uhem....stock?...with race only exhaust, over-sized valves, a stroked crank, high comp. pistons, air shifter and a 5' long wheelie bar Hardley qualifies it as a "Production Motorcycle" in my book.

3. No doubt the rag peddlers will profit from this...uhem..."news"...much like the last bike touted as a busa killer...a BMW.
laugh.gif

actually this HD info is a couple months late. It made its round over at the SH.org and is acient now. But not alot of people seen it before I guess

Back