2010 Vyrus 987 C3 4V: Fastest, most powerful production bike in the world...?

So I'm just surfing the web, came across this Motorcycle News Column at:
related NEWS

-how Vyrus Motorcycles is stating they have the Fastest Production Bike in the World.

Funny how they don't mention the Busa at all in that class, lack of respect ???

Anybody throws out a mega dollar "production" bike and claims to take the
crown is a joke :rofl: Especially one that supercharged/turbo'd. (Yawn)

We could throw a turbo on the bus and blow em away for tens of thousands of
dollars
less then what they are asking and...ours would still look sweet.

I don't understand why someone would spend 5 times what the busa would cost
to make a bike that would barely beat it and then consider that an accomplishment :lol:

The turbo drivers may laugh about.........
but a nice peace of craftmanship , and streetlegal.
Thats the big difference in Europe.:moon:

Asphaltfighters STORMBRINGER - powered by WARM UP

Asphaltfighters%20STORMBRINGER%20Pic04.jpg

The turbo drivers may laugh about.........
but a nice peace of craftmanship , and streetlegal.
Thats the big difference in Europe.:moon:

Asphaltfighters STORMBRINGER - powered by WARM UP

Asphaltfighters%20STORMBRINGER%20Pic04.jpg

Yeah but again....57,500 euro translates to $85,583.94 ???
(and that's msrp starting at 57,500 euros)
I can do a lot to any bike for 10 grand for the bike and $75,000 dollars worth
of accessories which far exceed what they are offering for that price.

Me...I'd rather just have 5 different awesome bikes for that price.

Last edited:
211 hp " " version will be over 100k even if it was true...on the street the busa is still the fastest :laugh::laugh: unless every rich riding son of a gun decides to get one and go out...not impressed and dont like it.

You are all presuming it will out run a busa, it is about as aerodynamic as a brick even at that light weight I don't see it running 202 which has been done on the gen2 stock
un restricted with a light rider.

"....the top-end version will get a supercharger, boosting power output to 211bhp. This bike, which will weigh about 154 kilos, will be the fastest, most powerful production bike in the world. That’s right, the supercharged Vyrus 987 will be lighter and more powerful than a Kawasaki ZZR1400, Yamaha VMax, Ducati Desmosedici RR, Ducati 1198S and the MV Agusta F4 1078RR."

Not even a mention of the Busa in this group!? WTF? :moon:

"....the top-end version will get a supercharger, boosting power output to 211bhp. This bike, which will weigh about 154 kilos, will be the fastest, most powerful production bike in the world. That’s right, the supercharged Vyrus 987 will be lighter and more powerful than a Kawasaki ZZR1400, Yamaha VMax, Ducati Desmosedici RR, Ducati 1198S and the MV Agusta F4 1078RR."

Not even a mention of the Busa in this group!? WTF? :moon:

Cause he knows better than to throw rocks at the wasps nest!:laugh:

hey, whatya guys think, seriously, would happen on that type of front end if the guy pins the throttle? I think it could real ugly...really fast...2hip

Jay Leno and Tom Cruise will buy one, they have the money and like bikes. As for Most power, sure 211bhp is the highest factory number Ive ever heard. Top Speed? NO NO NO top end is aero and power. That thing would make a mess of the air goin over, around, and inside it. Wonder if they have a full fairing option

more dumb ass crap aimed at collectors. rather have so many other things for that price, hell their aint even anything cool about it at least the Y2K bike sounds like a jet.

Here's another stupid one just like it>>>> Tamburini even has a stupid name.

22green_leadimage.jpg

more dumb ass crap aimed at collectors. rather have so many other things for that price, hell their aint even anything cool about it at least the Y2K bike sounds like a jet.

Here's another stupid one just like it>>>> Tamburini even has a stupid name.

22green_leadimage.jpg

That's and MV Agusta F4 that you have pictured. Tamburini was the designer that they worked with for the design work.

Last edited:
Bi-Moto was the designer of the Vyrus. I bet part of the cost was from paying Bi-Moto for the rights to use their design.

I still like the Busa better. The lines and sexy and smooth. The Vyrus wouldn't stand a chance keeping up with the sleek rocketships a top speed that the sportbike manufactures are pushing to the limit more and more every year.

sweet bike.... but at high speeds, i dont know about stability with almost ZERO aerodynamics!!!

That's and MV Agusta F4 that you have pictured. Tamburini was the designer that they worked with for the design work.

No this is the agusta f4 "Tamburini" edition. Just look at the trim. It's alot different. lol :rofl: the interweb is fun :) $60k bike

Last edited:
Back