Im New To This So Here It Goes...

Omg!!
I only posted this a hour ago!
Thanks so much for all your replys!!
Just dont want to spend £6000 on buying the wrong 1 :) lol!
Yeah im 16, and i do have big balls :)
faster is always better "when talking about bikes that is"
right so, im looking for anything under 2007, and if before 2000 i dont need to restrict it.
Im looking at getting it off ebay, could you tell me the best place to get it at a price max of £4000 as it cost £2000 for insurence at my age!!!
Maybe a magazine that is in the uk? or a website thats very well recomended?

Thanks! :)

Omg!!
I only posted this a hour ago!
Thanks so much for all your replys!!
Just dont want to spend £6000 on buying the wrong 1 :) lol!
Yeah im 16, and i do have big balls :)
faster is always better "when talking about bikes that is"
right so, im looking for anything under 2007, and if before 2000 i dont need to restrict it.
Im looking at getting it off ebay, could you tell me the best place to get it at a price max of £4000 as it cost £2000 for insurence at my age!!!
Maybe a magazine that is in the uk? or a website thats very well recomended?

Thanks! :)

Check Craig's List or the classifieds on here or try www.psychobike.com and look thru the classifieds/garage sale section. I'd stay away from ebay. And stay way from bank transfers. paypal is always safer. You might luck up and get a nice 1397cc modded up for about $6500 ON PSYCHOBIKE.

okay wicked, i'll have a look at the site soon and see if there is one cheep enough, and yep anything over £2000 on ebay, i always use paypal over ebay, i dont want to be done and loose that amount!!!!!

Any other site or mags that people know of?

Check Craig's List or the classifieds on here or try www.psychobike.com and look thru the classifieds/garage sale section. I'd stay away from ebay. And stay way from bank transfers. paypal is always safer. You might luck up and get a nice 1397cc modded up for about $6500 ON PSYCHOBIKE.

He is in the UK...shipping and taxes would cost more than the bike :poke:

oh, arnt there people selling from the uk on there???

Well there has to be some1 on here thats from the uk who owns a hayabusa, went to a show 2 months ago and there was 10 there, it was in brighton at madira drive, over 7000 bikes!! any1 here from that??
5th biggest biking event

oh, arnt there people selling from the uk on there???

Well there has to be some1 on here thats from the uk who owns a hayabusa, went to a show 2 months ago and there was 10 there, it was in brighton at madira drive, over 7000 bikes!! any1 here from that??
5th biggest biking event

I guess someone from the UK 'might' list a bike, but those are US sites.

:welcome: and forget all about that restriction in regards to what year you buy.de- restricting it is a low budget plug in mod. As for your Turbo All depends on how much boost you want from what I have read. Direct your questions about that in the Turbo section there are a lot of people here running them, from daily driven turbo's to full out track bikes:beerchug:

haha lol, perv!

Okay well, all i want is a bike that will then turn into my project... hence the reason why i dont want to buy a 2002 model bike when the 2003 model might be faster without mods like a turbo...
and i dont know much about turbos but from what i have heard, arnt superchargers better and produce more power, and in that case, more power means more speed and thats what i would like :)
can someone give me a link to the biggest turbo or boost that you can get??
Sorry i dont understand all this but i'll end up buying it anyway and getting it fitted, just cus i like the word supercharger and turbocharger!

Sprockets would have to be changed for a higher top speed tho right?? even if u have 500bhp on a bike, you might only have a top speed of 100mph if set up like that, or a top speed of 240mph, or is it to do with gear ratios?
Sorry, Im learning lol
And from what i have heard, hayabusa's are reliable and not to costy to run, dont need many repairs just normal mantanence, as im on a very low imcome due to only being 17 soon... and my aprilia rs50 is a bugger to keep running!
costing like £75 a week! not including fuel...
in the garage atm as always... getting fixed lol

nothing has been changed engine wise from 99-2007 onyl electronics and the restriction, and i think the cam chain tensioner and fuel pump...other then that identicle machines

99 and 00 were unrestricted. Claimed 194mph top end. 2001 and up Busa's and everything else are restricted to 186mph(300kmh). Several different electronics you can buy to derestrict, most around $200. An unrestricted Gen2 with exhaust an a good fuel map can get close to 200mph, some claim they can go 201, 202, maybe. Gen2s are a little faster than the Gen1, both are great .All depends on which you like better...and how much you've got to spend, hope you've got deep pockets.
Turbos are expensive!

Back