Im New To This So Here It Goes...

Okay, so i'll get the hayabusa soon, i'll ride it around with normal power with no mods or anything, get used to the speed/accel and the breaking...
And see where it goes from there, i was only on the b-king for about a hour but it was so fun, and faster than the hayabusa to 100mph i think, its the fastest bike without a fairing...
This is the bike im riding around on at the moment just to make the 16year old restriction fly by...
- Aprilia rs50 70cc[/url]
Sorry about the bad music choice... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so i'll get the hayabusa soon, i'll ride it around with normal power with no mods or anything, get used to the speed/accel and the breaking...
And see where it goes from there, i was only on the b-king for about a hour but it was so fun, and faster than the hayabusa to 100mph i think, its the fastest bike without a fairing...
This is the bike im riding around on at the moment just to make the 16year old restriction fly by...
- Aprilia rs50 70cc[/url]
Sorry about the bad music choice... lol

The RS50 is a fun little track bike.. and the Bking isn't faster to 100 than the Busa.

yes, i mean what can i say, most of us are men, and even if we want something/someone, we have them and always want bigger and better...
I watched a video on youtube of the b-king and the hayabusa doing a drag strip...
I'll put the video link in here for you...
and the b-king wone, i dont know much about comparing the stats but i thought the hayabusa was faster untill i saw how fast the bKing was without any mods, just both stock bikes.
- SUZUKI B-KING VS BIKES ON DRAG STRIP[/url]
correct me if im wrong, as i think i am, as it can't be faster!!
yeah, i love my aprilia, its wone of the best bikes for tracks at such a young age, just not reliable, as its in the garage again!!

The beginning of the video says the correction, the Hayabusa was the second run...doesn't look like the B-king raced the Busa...

Kinda funny you posted a vid at Natural Bridge being from the UK and all...here's me on the orange Busa at Natural Bridge Dragstrip~!~

nice video!!!!!
and oh right, thanks i didnt read the comment saying that he didnt race the busa... sorry lol...
anyway, nice bike, takes good skill to wheelie through the gears at over 90mph... just gessing how fast your going...

I'm not sure of the name...someone found the lyrics online a while back but don't remember...I just call it the Hayabusa song, LoL

Outlaw- mad props on the hooligan riding. If I tried anything like that at Milan I'd get tossed out in an instant. You and some buddies rent the track for the day?

that looks so fun! i wish we had that in the uk for 16 year olds... 17 soon, hayabusa coming, and i can't wait! i havn't heard anything bad about them apart from the mpg and the weight of it...

Outlaw- mad props on the hooligan riding. If I tried anything like that at Milan I'd get tossed out in an instant. You and some buddies rent the track for the day?

Nah, the Bridge is pretty much anything goes except for double up... (believe me, we've tried...)

We go there to have fun (and have a blast), and hit the other tracks to crack down and set good times~!~

:)
Thanks for all the welcomes :)
best forum i have joined... where there arnt a bunch of Tw*ts who just think bikes, but havn't ridden 1...

I'm not sure of the name...someone found the lyrics online a while back but don't remember...I just call it the Hayabusa song, LoL

It's called motor bikin. It was originally done back in the day by Chris Spedding. This version was done by a group called the Meatmen.

Google is your friend. :lol:

Glad you found it...it was emailed to me by Guy at Tiger Racing...I never knew the actual name

Back