Im New To This So Here It Goes...

Sounds to me like your going to want a 2001 thru 2007.

Question: Have you ridden a Busa, After riding one you may decide you do not need a Turbo in which case you probably would be better off getting an 08 thru 2010 ( Cant beleive I just said that ) This way should you decide not to get a Turbo you still have the extra HP of the Gen II

Cant go wrong with an 07 though, And Sonoma Candy Red is the fastest color.

Ohh right, nope i have never rode a busa, never had the chance, closest thing to a busa i have ridden is a gsxr1000, i heard there the same to 120mph as i only went 90mph on it it dont matter, and i know me, busa = fast...
busa + turbo = faster :)
i'll choose the faster option even if the busa is fast :)

Ohh right, nope i have never rode a busa, never had the chance, closest thing to a busa i have ridden is a gsxr1000, i heard there the same to 120mph as i only went 90mph on it it dont matter, and i know me, busa = fast...
busa + turbo = faster :)
i'll choose the faster option even if the busa is fast :)

You've been 90!!!?? Dude you might as well order up that turbo right away. Have it on hand so that when you do get your Busa, you don't have to put up with a bike that's beneath you. You can nail it and it won't be beneath you anymore.

Faster is better! :cheerleader:

okay fine, i went 90mph on a gsxr1000... i have been over 100mph on the new 2009 kawazaki 250 and i have been over 150mph on the back of a B-king... its not mine, my mates just got 1 for a 21st b-day prezzi!!! i want a hayabusa, and i want to make it faster... 1 of the ways of doing that is by sticking a turbo on it, so thats what im going to do, buy the fastest production bike and then make it faster... i know it wont be the fastestmotorbike on the road but thats not what im going for, i just want to break the 200mph speed... i mean DOUBLE tonne!! i know i probs sound imature, but most the men on here have there busa's modified... and are additcted to speed, just likeme, since i was 9 years old on a mini moto at buckmore...

okay fine, i went 90mph on a gsxr1000... i have been over 100mph on the new 2009 kawazaki 250 and i have been over 150mph on the back of a B-king... its not mine, my mates just got 1 for a 21st b-day prezzi!!! i want a hayabusa, and i want to make it faster... 1 of the ways of doing that is by sticking a turbo on it, so thats what im going to do, buy the fastest production bike and then make it faster... i know it wont be the fastestmotorbike on the road but thats not what im going for, i just want to break the 200mph speed... i mean DOUBLE tonne!! i know i probs sound imature, but most the men on here have there busa's modified... and are additcted to speed, just likeme, since i was 9 years old on a mini moto at buckmore...

How do you know you want it faster? You haven't ridden one.

200 is cool, but what have you ever done that seriously makes you think you are even ready to think about going that fast? You rode on the back of a B-King? Or was it your extreme speed on the 250? We all like speed, but I think you are wrong about the guys on here with turbo busa's being just like you. I'd lay money that they have all been over 150, in the front seat.

Just take it a step at a time...and be careful as you learn what a big bore bike has to offer...

One of the hardest things about going fast when you're not used to it is remembering you have to stop~!~

I know you think people are tearing into you, but think about trying the bike out for a little while before modifying it and make sure that's what you want...

Last edited:
Back