Best looking leathers!

owens231

Registered
Im looking to buy a new set of leathers or racing suit...

i dont mind, 1 piece or two piece!

my suit suites my aprilia rs50 but not the hayabusa...

Could you send a link for what you think are the best leathers/suit for the hayabusa, including a helmet and boots and gloves, just looking around :)

Bates!! Hands down. Some of the best I've ever seen. I wish I would have been a little more patient and bought a 2pc suit from them instead of my Alpinstar 1pc. I like my Astar suit, but the bates are so much more comfortable.

ohh right, i'll have a look at there range, at the moment, i have the rst suit, boots helmet everything! just looking for a change :)

If you like high-end wear...AGV has some sharp stuff..we can get anything from their line.

4092263874_701ecfdee3.jpg

decide what you are going to use the suit for first IMO.. for track use? a good 1 piece seems to be the hot ticket.. (also a lot less likely to come apart when you need it the most)

Also keep in mind that for track use, a back/chest protector is pretty much a mandatory item in most organizations now.. fit it with room or have it built in..

"What Looks Best" sort of falls to a distant second on choice criteria IMO as well... (any good leathers are going to look sharp anyway :))

If you can not afford a "Custom fitted" set of leathers? then stick with the name brands and try them on and see which fits your body style best.. (good fit is pretty important when you need them the most) A-Star seems to fit the more "physically" trim where AGV fits us fat guys better

Vanson, Dainese, A-Star all do custom fits and I think TufBusa has a company he started using recently that makes a good suit..

Finding and buying new leathers is fun.. :) seems the best ones make you look pretty dorky when not on the bike :laugh:

CycleGear keeps a good inventory if you live near one..

Last edited:
I recently tried on a Dianese jacket at Cycle Gear and couldn't believe the amazing comfort & fit, mind you it was almost 900 dollars it did not feel heavy, bulky & stiff like the Vanson, Alpinestars gear that I'm used to wearing.

well im going to the shop tomorrow, i'll have a look around, try lots more things on :)
and see how it goes...

I would like the 1 piece, because i mostly race on tracks, and only traviling i do, is around to friends or 30mins at night or to the tracks... and if the suits are okay at crashes over 150mph, then road use there okay too unlike some suits that are only ment for cruising or road use.

I'll be keeping my boots i think, as i dont want to pay £320 again, and helmet is okay for now but when i see 1 i like i have to get it!

hmm must not live near a cycle gear :laugh: what brands do you have available?

Back