Hayabusa supposed to be ugly!

lol I remember the first time I saw a busa... was at a drag pit..... I hated the look of this bike.... and the color too... t'was a '99.... how ugly it was at that time!!!.... and now it's my dream bike.... witch I own!!!:cheerleader:

When I got my 2000 Hayabusa I had people call it ugly, I still have my ugly Busa and I love her. Now I have her ugly brother the B King and I love that bike too... Some people like the B King and some don't, its ok they have no idea what they are missing untill I twist on it... They find ugly pulls away real fast!!!

Guess that trick only works once :laugh: they tried again with the B King but not enough people bought into it :laugh:

I thought it was intended to be aerodynamic:rofl:

That picture is wrong on SOOOOOO many levels! :rulez:

When I got my 2000 Hayabusa I had people call it ugly, I still have my ugly Busa and I love her. Now I have her ugly brother the B King and I love that bike too... Some people like the B King and some don't, its ok they have no idea what they are missing untill I twist on it... They find ugly pulls away real fast!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats a good one!

That just doesn't add up. The purpose of the design was to be ugly and just coincidentally was the most aerodynamically advanced bike on the market before or since? It was just going to be an average performing bike, and it just so happened to be 20 mph faster than the fastest bike in the world? What am I missing?

That just doesn't add up. The purpose of the design was to be ugly and just coincidentally was the most aerodynamically advanced bike on the market before or since? It was just going to be an average performing bike, and it just so happened to be 20 mph faster than the fastest bike in the world? What am I missing?

It doesn't really have more power than other bikes, it's just so ugly that it scares the air away, so it has less friction..

no no no, not steak, MISTAKE...

lol, "when the **** did we get ice cream?"

Well I was 14 when the Busa 1st came out...I loved it and had never even rode a dirtbike but I knew I had to have one.....3 bikes and 7 years later I had my 07 its 2009 and 41,000 miles later I have only heard how beautiful it is, never once been told it was ugly. Suzuki had a good idea they just kinda did the opposite when they tried for ugly :poke:

I thought they were odd looking from the factory. Then I went to a ProStar event. That was enough for me......

The first Busa I saw was when NHRA ProStock Motorcycle rider Dave Shultz( forgive the spelling)came out with one back in the late 90's and my 1st thought was "what the heck is that thing" ? That design will not last its toooooo ugly. Well 10 years later I now own one and I love it.
Thank you Mr. Yoshiura all hail the Hayabusa creator:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I never liked the look of the Hayabusa when it came out 10 years ago. It slowly grew to look more normal to me, but still not especially pretty. But when looking for a new bike, I rode one just because I could, not because I actually wanted one. That one ride really stuck with me. I kept looking at other bikes, but the Busa was working it's way under my skin. Then I started looking only for a Busa, no more Hondas, no Harleys (yep, was thinking about a dyna), no Yamahas..... only a Busa. The rest is history.

Back