Kidney stone...ouch!

Update on my lads....both surgeries were a success....the older boy has flown back home and the younger boy is doing well by all accounts....

I put the older guy to work while he was here by entertaining me while he played some video games...

Update on my lads....both surgeries were a success....the older boy has flown back home and the younger boy is doing well by all accounts....

I put the older guy to work while he was here by entertaining me while he played some video games...

That's great to hear.
I'm glad your sons are recovering well!

That's great to hear.
I'm glad your sons are recovering well!
Thanks....it was good to have my older lad with us over Christmas....

I picked up a game called "Ride 4" for him to try and that game is really hard as he was struggling with it...I gave it and a few others to him to take home.

The remote would be stuck into the TV screen if I tried to do that game....

Thanks....it was good to have my older lad with us over Christmas....

I picked up a game called "Ride 4" for him to try and that game is really hard as he was struggling with it...I gave it and a few others to him to take home.

The remote would be stuck into the TV screen if I tried to do that game....
watching Wristy, playing video games...it's a slippery slope.....
lol

I have to admit I like the GTA series, only I just ride around and have shootouts with the police.
I also really like to shoot zombies in CTD Black-Ops 1 and 2(my favorite).
I rarely ever play them though.
If I do play video games it's usually classic Nintendo and Snes with my 10 year old daughter...who plays Roblox on her tablet(same type of game as GTA only more kid oriented).
She would play 24/7 if her daily screen time wasn't limited...I'm doing my best to raise a somewhat normal child...without screen addiction like the majority.

I have to admit I like the GTA series, only I just ride around and have shootouts with the police.
If I do play video games it's usually classic Nintendo and Snes with my 10 year old daughter...who plays Roblox on her tablet(same type of game as GTA only more kid oriented).
She would play 24/7 if her daily screen time wasn't limited...I'm doing my best to raise a somewhat normal child...without screen addiction like the majority.
Hi. I hope every thing turns out for the best for all of you. Try and keep happy. You are correct getting old does suck big time.

We still have an NES with around 30 games...they are still hard to do...

We still have an NES with around 30 games...they are still hard to do...
I've got my mom's old big TV that's actually not a flat screen that I've been saving for the day I decide to pay someone the ridiculous price they want for an old Nintendo and some games. I've looked at the knockoff ones that have all the games built in but it's just not the same to me. I also wanna get a super Nintendo and an original Playstation as well but don't seem to have time to play the ones I have in the house as it is working all the time just to barely keep the bills paid. I have the ride 4 game in my youngest son's ps4 and it is real hard so I've had to walk away from it a bunch of times to keep from putting the controller thru the TV. If you play with the settings it does make it a little easier to control without taking the realism away. I will say in usually against getting the latest and greatest game console but the videos I've seen of ride 4 on the ps5 looks so real that if I was better at it I'd probably sell some of the consoles we have to get one.

I've got my mom's old big TV that's actually not a flat screen that I've been saving for the day I decide to pay someone the ridiculous price they want for an old Nintendo and some games. I've looked at the knockoff ones that have all the games built in but it's just not the same to me. I also wanna get a super Nintendo and an original Playstation as well but don't seem to have time to play the ones I have in the house as it is working all the time just to barely keep the bills paid. I have the ride 4 game in my youngest son's ps4 and it is real hard so I've had to walk away from it a bunch of times to keep from putting the controller thru the TV. If you play with the settings it does make it a little easier to control without taking the realism away. I will say in usually against getting the latest and greatest game console but the videos I've seen of ride 4 on the ps5 looks so real that if I was better at it I'd probably sell some of the consoles we have to get one.
Sold my Nintendo from '88 last summer.
Bought the licensed Nintendo hdmi Snes with the 120 original Snes games on it...along with 400 more, including about anything Nes you can think of.
That maxed out the memory, but the seller will remove and add games from free if you ask.
He took off 5 Final Fantasy games and added 5 Sonic the HedgeHog games(my daughter likes those).
We play them together, I don't get into them by myself.
The new system weighs a few ounces, has Snes controllers...and it's Much Better on a 65" screen, lol.
Beats the heck out of taking 3 and 4 tries of getting the original games and console to work.
And all you need is a long hdmi cord to sit way back from the tv.
$120, it was worth it.

Sold my Nintendo from '88 last summer.
Bought the licensed Nintendo hdmi Snes with the 120 original Snes games on it...along with 400 more, including about anything Nes you can think of.
That maxed out the memory, but the seller will remove and add games from free if you ask.
He took off 5 Final Fantasy games and added 5 Sonic the HedgeHog games(my daughter likes those).
We play them together, I don't get into them by myself.
The new system weighs a few ounces, has Snes controllers...and it's Much Better on a 65" screen, lol.
Beats the heck out of taking 3 and 4 tries of getting the original games and console to work.
And all you need is a long hdmi cord to sit way back from the tv.
$120, it was worth it.

You got a link to where you bought that?

I do and to get back on topic. I too have had kidney stones and would most definitely wish them on my worst enemy. Morphine with an Oxxy chaser to knock the pain down ick!

I gave away Ride4 to a family friend and he normally eats these racing games for breakfast but he said this game is especially hard...

I was never going to get past the 125s....

I picked up a couple games for my son to play while he recovered and they were not easy to do...they challenged him quite a bit....I laughed when he said he'd zero them out so I can do them....

Back