i had to go to emergency room..

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
Well ... Suddenly at work start having very bad pain in right groin area and stomach and getting sick to my stomach.. the pain was so bad I went to emergency room and bunch of tests and it was kidney stone...:banghead:
I had the same thing 4 years ago and end up the stone was flushed out, hope the same happens this time..
I had a feeling it could have been my appendix.. thank lord that was not case..

I hope you find relief...never had those myself but everyone I know that has says it's very painful :(

Feel better soon!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I had one removed almost 2 yrs ago and I never knew I had it because I never had symptoms like yours. I just had an infection that wouldn't go away and I kept getting sicker and sicker (fever and peeing blood) but never had the pain in my side like I probably should have had. By the time it was found it was too big to pass (16mm).

I hope you can pass this puppy quickly, I hear drinking beer helps. Good luck :please:

What drinking beer is supposed to help?! I would have preferred that to the cranberry juice I was drinking.

Not a lot of fun I had to have mine broken up with an ultrasound wave. It didn't hurt to pas the sand it was pulverized into but it felt like some one hit me in the side with a 2x4.

Good luck I hated the bathroom roulette, is it going to pass this time?

I feel your pain..i have passed several..had that ultra sound thing last year..the sad part is i have one in each kidney right now..but they been there for a year..and yes they hurt from time to time..

My wife is currently in the process of scheduling out-patient surgery to remove a stone. She has been dealing with several stones for a couple of months. I feel for you...it's not a pleasant experience. Good luck!!

i've never had one and from the way everyone talks, i hope i never do! hope yours passes quickly :beerchug:

Sorry to hear. I know it is painful. Hope you feel better over the holiday.

Just passed my 9th stone yesterday.....i usually get 1 a year...had to have lithotripsy (sp) for one and they had to go get 2 of them the hard way...lol...the others thankfully passed on thier own..:laugh:

thanks guys..
it is still in there...drinking bunch of water..i hope i don't drown:laugh:
pain killer pills are doing well but i am very sick to my stomach and the pills for it is not helping! :banghead:

I sure hope you get rid of that thing. I have had a few of them and they are no fun. :please: sent to ya

i hear 2 much caffeine is the cause of this any who gl piss on out

My urologist told me that not enough water was usually the problem. He also said drinking lemonade and orange juice would help reduce the occurrence of stones.

Back