what a fugged up day!!!!

legionaire

Registered
It started out cool! Nice warm day lot's of bikes out to look at, so I decided to go down to the Sazook shop and drool over the busa even though it's not the color I want and I can't get mine untill late may, and to see if they had a new gsxr 1000. As I'm standing there talking bikes with the sales guy a pain in my lower back begins to creep in. No biggy I have a SUPER high pain threshold!!! from there I head home and the pain worsens!!! by the time I got home it was excruciateing!!! and to top it off I began getting lite headed and sweating, It was warm here but not sweating temps! So A trip to the hospital was in order. I knew what it was, it's the 3rd time in 2 yrs this has happened to me!! Kidney stones! If you've had them you know if you haven't hope you don't!!!! What pisses me off about them is that several hrs. in a morphine induced stupor a cat scan and I'm back to 100% like nothing ever happened! Yes my insurance will pay the bill, but I still hate to see 1000's of dollars spent for somthing that lasted less then 8 hrs. Done ranting!!!

Uhhh hmm hey!! welcome to the board!!!

Any left over Morphine?

never had the stuff (dont think) mabe I did when I hit the bus..

Never had kidney stones, have no clue to what they feel like.

I have had broken ribs and know the feeling of your lungs inflating and pressing agains the fractured ribs everytime you inhale.. that sucks..

Strat drinking lots of water.... LOTS of water...

And again welcome to the board

Well they say it's the only pain comparable to giving birth, but since i haven't and never will give birth I don't know lol!!! I've been shot (AK47 but was wearing armor and it didn't penetrate) and I was hit with schrapnel just below the knee. Neither compared with the kidney stones!!!

Been there, done all that... Nuthin worked on me ... after 5 - yes 5 morphine shots they wouldnt give me no more, too risky... so yes it hurts like hell. I feel for ya bro.
sad.gif
It only hurts while passing from kidneys to bladder, water is good , beer is better!
thumbs-up.gif
all_coholic.gif
biggrin.gif

legionaire, I can kinda understand your frustration. Friend of mine had the same problem twice... he was explaining how horrile the pain and the experience was. But, glad that its better for you now...
smile.gif

Beer is the way to go with this bro
tounge.gif

Single Malt Scotch, a good cigar, and a shot of morphine will do it. Never been there, but had a friend who has been thru several times... also have a friend who pee's thru a filter and collects the stones that come out, he has a jar full of these things (most not bigger than a grain of sand), I guess if ya gotta have a collection of something... glad to hear your better and I agree that thousands of dollars spent on 8 hrs worth of trouble sucks.

Yea I peeing through a filter now cause they want me to bring it in so they can see what it's made of (apparently they can be made of different things!) then they can give me diet ideas to lessen the chance of it happening again!

Just sounds painful! Never had it and hopefully never will. Sorry to hear it, bro, but glad you are recovering!

... also have a friend who pee's thru a filter and collects the stones that come out, he has a jar full of these things (most not bigger than a grain of sand), I guess if ya gotta have a collection of something...
now thats fugged up...

too weird....

rock.gif

hav a freaky 1...RSD

Back