Update on my kidney stones

Good aim is good! Sorry you are experiencing this! Glad they are able to get you in soon. Did you say you were going to ride this weekend?
Good luck and will be thinking about you...

Dude I FEEL your pain! I have had 8 in the last 7 years with #9 sitting in the right kidney!

First off, get it taken care of. My last stone caused a blockage and then stagnant urine between kidney and uereter caused me to get bloodbore e.coli (urine naturally has e.coli). I went into Septic Shock and was in the ICU at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston for 7 days, then transferred to an infectious disease step down room for another two weeks. All from a kidney stone!

Secondly, I have never been able to pass one on my own. I have also had the stone basket removal & of course the stents. Last word of advice and this may not apply to a male. The strings that are left hanging out from the stent. Have the doctor cut them as short as possible. I know that anytime they are even touched/wiggled from walking it is excruciating. I have one azzhat leave the strings so long they taped them to my inner thigh. UGH! (These are the strings that they use to pull the stent out when it is no longer needed) OUCH!

I honestly didn't even know you were there till late Saturday night. Was very disappointed that we didn't get to meat. You'll have to make it to the fall bash:thumbsup:

Hell, we are close enough to each other that we can get together sometime this summer.:beerchug:

Heal up bro. I've had stones, not that big but they suck bad

Dude I FEEL your pain! I have had 8 in the last 7 years with #9 sitting in the right kidney!

First off, get it taken care of. My last stone caused a blockage and then stagnant urine between kidney and uereter caused me to get bloodbore e.coli (urine naturally has e.coli). I went into Septic Shock and was in the ICU at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston for 7 days, then transferred to an infectious disease step down room for another two weeks. All from a kidney stone!

Secondly, I have never been able to pass one on my own. I have also had the stone basket removal & of course the stents. Last word of advice and this may not apply to a male. The strings that are left hanging out from the stent. Have the doctor cut them as short as possible. I know that anytime they are even touched/wiggled from walking it is excruciating. I have one azzhat leave the strings so long they taped them to my inner thigh. UGH! (These are the strings that they use to pull the stent out when it is no longer needed) OUCH!

You REALLY should have your blood calcium checked....

I honestly didn't even know you were there till late Saturday night. Was very disappointed that we didn't get to meat. You'll have to make it to the fall bash:thumbsup:

Hell, we are close enough to each other that we can get together sometime this summer.:beerchug:

Heal up bro. I've had stones, not that big but they suck bad
yeah true...will have to plan that

You REALLY should have your blood calcium checked....

thats only one type, and first thing they do is check your blood

Kidney stones are caused by mineral deposits, meaning to much acid or salt in your urin

mine are caused by my migrain medicine...it knocks my kidneys out of wack and they dont remove or break everything down...
there are 4 types

calcium stones...can get from fruits and vegetables..so even eating healthy isn't always good...milk and cheese also included

struvite stones...caused by urinary tract infections

uric acide stones...caused by to much uric acid...can be from eating to much meat

cystine stones...are hereditory and caused from amino acids used to make up muscle and nerve tissue

supposed to limit beef,chicken,pork,fish and eggs...man there goes my favorite bacon ham and egg breakfast on the weekends...LOL

Last edited:
Back