Gravel owns me

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
This morning. Dark country road making a left turn. Swung wide to clear a car making a right and went into a part of the lane that had gravel collected on the edge. Faster than you can say "stealership" she goes down.
Full leathers kept me from getting a single scratch.
Damages:
left faring
front faring
left engine cover
front fender
clutch lever
left mirror
windscreen
left exhaust can
rear faring

State Farm + $100 deductable, so I'm not too broken up.
Just hate leaving it at the stealership.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

sad.gif
sorry man, went sideways the other day, tried to catch myself with left foot, that hurt like heck, but kept the rubber side up. Good Luck on the fix.
crazy.gif

(dadofthree @ Nov. 30 2006,08:47)
sad.gif
 sorry man, went sideways the other day, tried to catch myself with left foot, that hurt like heck, but kept the rubber side up. Good Luck on the fix.  
crazy.gif
You mean rubber side down?

Glad your alright.... very sorry about Buscilla~

Hope she recovers well~

sorry to hear about the damage
sad.gif
but glad to hear that 1) you had full gear on and are ok and 2) you had insurance
smile.gif

Ouch, hate to see that!
sad.gif
Glad you're okay though; it will all be fixed very soon I hope...

ain't nothing big, don't feel bad. At least you didn't fall over in your driveway like me....
tounge.gif

your still waking and talking thats the main thing. im glad you walked away from the accident.

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 30 2006,08:54)
sad.gif
crazy.gif
I'm sick and I'm on drugs and it shows. Thanks for the catch and yes I saved it or something saved it.
laugh.gif

(moondog @ Nov. 30 2006,10:01) ain't nothing big, don't feel bad. At least you didn't fall over in your driveway like me....
tounge.gif
+1 second day home, I was so pissed.
mad.gif

(dadofthree @ Nov. 30 2006,13:07)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 30 2006,08:54)
sad.gif
crazy.gif
I'm sick and I'm on drugs and it shows. Thanks for the catch and yes I saved it or something saved it.  
laugh.gif
I was hoping that's what you meant......

Good save!!!

DD

Back