OMG!!!! I dropped my bike today!!!!!

I have looked up parts on Justins site....I stopped at $2000 and had parts still to go.

Plus labor.

OMG this better not total!!!!!

Website is priced higher than the discount you would get, I promise. If you want to do it right and go brand new OEM, give me a call or shoot me a list of everything you think you might need.

I'm sure Suzuki has more than plenty stock of plastics regardless of it being an LE or not. I haven't had a problem yet getting any color or year.

:worthless: lol sorry had to put that always wanted to use that smiley lol, but on the serious side im sorry to hear that happened, never had it happen to any of my bikes, (except that on time i hit a guardrail, more of that at a later date) all will go well though and she will be back on the road looking better than ever:beerchug:

Looks like you can get a lot of help from this thread, Sorry about the bike but it will come out in the end.

What is amazing is the amount of damage caused by just tipping it over in the garage.

Website is priced higher than the discount you would get, I promise. If you want to do it right and go brand new OEM, give me a call or shoot me a list of everything you think you might need.

I'm sure Suzuki has more than plenty stock of plastics regardless of it being an LE or not. I haven't had a problem yet getting any color or year.

Man am I gald to hear from you Justin.

Let me see where State Farm goes today and I may need to give you a ring up.

I did that same thing with my cbr 600rr, but when it fell over it knocked my neighbors two bikes over. That one cost me quite a bit of money. Talk about a crappy feeling when I had to go tell him what happened. Luckily my bike didn't really get damaged. His Interceptor was quite the cushion, but an expensive cushion.

Man reading this actualy makes me feel better. I'm a sick dude for thinking that, but it helps me realize, it could have been way worse.

I know she will be made right when this is over ans then I am installing traning wheels so she never can go over again.....:whistle:

Sorry to hear about the bike.

I think Husqvarna makes the worst side-stand ever fitted to a bike, but the good thing is it learnt me how to get into a side-stand routine on all my bikes.

One the Busa, this is what I do EVERY TIME.

1.) Leave the bike in 1st gear and hit the kill switch.
2.) Deploy the side stand.
3.) Now I put my left foot right behind the side stand touching it.
4.) I push the bike forward until the back wheel locks against the transmission in 1st gear.
5.) I again slide my left foot all the way forward against the side-stand, pushing, making sure it is all the way forward.
6.) I keep my left foot in place, while I dismount the bike.

It's probably over the top, but I don't have to think, as this routine is just a natural reflex by now.

Hello, my name is brpo and I'm a dropper - Hello brpo! - I've been drop free since 2008. Prior to my drop in 2008 I'd been drop free since 1991. I've recognized gravity as an ever present force in my life. I take life one day at a time now and accept only through my sustained understanding of Newton and recognition of his principals of gravity that I will stay drop free.

Mr. Gravity never takes the day off...

Fix it up - you will feel better!

Sorry to hear about the bike.

I think Husqvarna makes the worst side-stand ever fitted to a bike, but the good thing is it learnt me how to get into a side-stand routine on all my bikes.

One the Busa, this is what I do EVERY TIME.

1.) Leave the bike in 1st gear and hit the kill switch.
2.) Deploy the side stand.
3.) Now I put my left foot right behind the side stand touching it.
4.) I push the bike forward until the back wheel locks against the transmission in 1st gear.
5.) I again slide my left foot all the way forward against the side-stand, pushing, making sure it is all the way forward.
6.) I keep my left foot in place, while I dismount the bike.

It's probably over the top, but I don't have to think, as this routine is just a natural reflex by now.

That is exactly how I do it. :thumbsup:

Hello, my name is brpo and I'm a dropper - Hello brpo! - I've been drop free since 2008. Prior to my drop in 2008 I'd been drop free since 1991. I've recognized gravity as an ever present force in my life. I take life one day at a time now and accept only through my sustained understanding of Newton and recognition of his principals of gravity that I will stay drop free.

Mr. Gravity never takes the day off...

Fix it up - you will feel better!

:rofl::rofl::lol:

Part is on the way to you Tom.

Tom, I about threw up when Randy told me about this yesterday after y'all talked.

People don't know just how beautiful she is in person. This bike is/was MINT.

I'm soooooo sorry :(

Man am I gald to hear from you Justin.

Let me see where State Farm goes today and I may need to give you a ring up.

Let me know and we'll see what we can do. Hopefully we can get you hooked up and you can pocket some of that extra money for some other Busa goodies

:thumbsup:

Believe it or not if you search on E-bay you can buy all those factory pieces. Last I checked (I have the same color 03)the lowers were about $550 each and the tail was around $400. AGAIN OEM not the cheap junk.

Tom, I about threw up when Randy told me about this yesterday after y'all talked.

People don't know just how beautiful she is in person. This bike is/was MINT.

I'm soooooo sorry :(

I am not really emotional over a piece of machinery that I know can be fixed. I just feel like a father that just watched his kid get hit by a car. You feel very responsible.

It will be mint again....and then I am gonna fit training wheels on her and never let her go outside again.

Teasin. This bike is a ridden bike, she will be again.

If it woulda hit that 9.....I would have made the news!!!!

I feel your pain brother,

Last weekend I picked up a MINT '06, not a scratch on her.
That all changed Sunday, I dropped it off the trackstand…
Landed on concrete on the right side, sliders saved major breakage but that pretty paint job is gone,
and the windshield exploded… I got a hernia trying to save it .

It WILL be perfect again!

Hang in there, it's nothing that can't be fixed.

I feel your pain brother,

Last weekend I picked up a MINT '06, not a scratch on her.
That all changed Sunday, I dropped it off the trackstand…
Landed on concrete on the right side, sliders saved major breakage but that pretty paint job is gone,
and the windshield exploded… I got a hernia trying to save it .

It WILL be perfect again!

Hang in there, it's nothing that can't be fixed.

OMG Dave!!!!! I get sick thinking that one through in my head. Had it a week and this........I've had mine 6 years. Trying to figure out which one should feel worse.

Dude....we both suck.....*sigh*

Believe it or not if you search on E-bay you can buy all those factory pieces. Last I checked (I have the same color 03)the lowers were about $550 each and the tail was around $400. AGAIN OEM not the cheap junk.

$529.99 Brand new OEM from me

Back