Went down tonight at 8:00pm Az time

glad your ok
thumb_up.gif
sounds like it could have been alot worse,im sure the bike will be good as new soon
hello.gif

by the way i think its fantastic how you guys offer spare parts for a brother in need, true gentlemen
clap.gif
clap.gif

clap.gif

Bruv,
Glad to see that things weren't worse for you. Everytime you are able to pic the bike up and ride it home is a good thing. Heal up quick, find some Naproxen Sodium (Alleve) to avoid severe inflammatory pain and make sure to take a hot soak in the tub for the next few days.

That sux. Sorry to hear this. crashing sux. I just hope it didn't have anything to do with us bustin yer ballz last nite. It was all in fun
beerchug.gif

Nah brother!! I have thick skin most of the time. It's all cool. I thought it was funny that were ribbing back and forth with me attempting to spew all that "positivity" and look what happens!! HA HA!! I am absolutely ecstatic that I can talk to you guys/gals today.

Really sorry about the accident, but very glad that you're not hurt to bad.

I'm trying to load up a photo album on photobucket but it wont let me start a new album. I'll keep working on it.

... and make sure to take a hot soak in the tub for the next few days.
You might get kinda wrinkley stayin' in the tub for a couple of days, but damned good advice.

Glad you're o.k., mang. It's a drag for sure.
heart_broke.gif

As someone wrote previous...it could have been MUCH worse.

PM me if you need a hand with anything. I'm in Peoria, and I have a flexible schedule this week.

I was up in Camp Verde this afternoon, and man the 17 was WAAAAYY windy. Glad you are okay! You could have picked much worse places to to down in.

I'm thinking the insurance company is going to total it. There is a lot of damage there man. Sux!

Dear Dane

I'm glad you're okay. Bless your heart, man! I don't have any spare parts to offer, but I wish I did.

Those decreasing-radius turns are scary. Back when I was a teen I used those turns to force me to use lower lean angles. Now I'm too much of a wuss and simply slow down for every turn that I can't see all the way through.

I wish you and your bike speedy recoveries!

sad.gif
sad.gif
sorry to hear about your crash, but very glad to hear you weren't hurt too bad. hope you and the bike both get well soon

sad.gif

Sad about the bike, but very glad you were able to walk from this accident!

Pictures were worth a thousand more words....

Funny I didn't really think the bike looked that bad but from reading what you guys are saying just makes me feel that much better about how I came through it. Well I got a call in to the Insurance and he told me that they may give me the option to total or repair. He didn't think they would total it since I could ride it home 50 miles right after the accident. So hopefully I will talk to them by tomorrow and get it in for an estimate.

Back