Caps 2nd Annual Meet N Greet

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Second Annual Cap's Meet N Greet, OCTOBER 3-5 2008 bring a sleeping bag, a tent, get a room at a local hotel it's all your choice. We will find a warm place for anyone to sleep. Don't let not being able to afford a room at a hotel stop you. Fly in bus in, drive your car or bike.

Folks will start arriving on Friday morning and we will try to do a Friday evening ride for those that ride in... We will have stew on just like last year so there is a good chance if you get there early enough for lunch your gonna have it for dinner too.

Sat morning we will go to breakfast as a group then trail down to the racetrack. This year we will be setting up camp on the big end of the track.

We will be having hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch and this year we will have steaks at the house no later than 10pm :laugh:

We will have awnings and drinks on the big end and will spend the day visiting and watching bikes go by in a blurr.

After the races we will have steaks and baked potatoes at the house and spend the rest of the evening yukking it up with good ole fashion conversation.

This trip is all about the members and not necessarily riding. Last year we had a great time just sitting around as a group. Believe it or not I hear it was a great success.

Don't let not having a room stop you.. last year we slept around 12 - 14 in the floor and we had the shop with cots all ready to go. If someone wants to drive up and bring a tent I assure you that we have plenty of room to put it up.

If you want to get a GOOD room this year I can give you a little better guidance than the roach motel that was conveniently close just unfortunately gross last year....

Were going to have a great time...

Please start posting to this thread who is planning on coming and how you plan to get here. If you need us to pick you up at the airport or bus station we will make those arrangements, please don't rent a car it's just not necessary....

cap

Last edited:
Doug we are going to do our best to make it. Juli will be riding her bike if we can make it. We would also like to stay at your house. Thank you Sir!

Awww Doug? might want to give the specific dates? ? I will be there one way or the other... I may have to fly in and drive over...

Awww Doug? might want to give the specific dates? ? I will be there one way or the other... I may have to fly in and drive over...

Just let us know and we will make arrangements to pick you up from the airport.

GSXcite, Omslaw, Ninja Killer, bigmac0331 & Dad, Skotty?

Will be coming in from KC...

:beerchug: :cheerleader:

We will prolly trailer up Friday am after dropping kids at school...makes for an easier ride home.

Last edited:
Looking good right now. I will probably be in the unofficial Hayabusa Bash chase vehicle...

Chase.jpg

Where is this at. Would love to go but i know i wont be able to. Still would like to know where though. Man, i bet yall have a good time!:beerchug:

Sounds like a blast...let me check my calendar...hm....not lookin' good...

Nope. I'll be in Chicago.

Sorry, Cap; I'll have to sit this one out...:moon:

Dang.

hey is 2200 round trip for me and worth every mile :) eeee awwwwww!

Last edited:
Back