Caps 2nd Annual Meet N Greet

Planning on coming down with the Mrs. Will either ride or trailer haven't decided on that yet!

can i go to walmart first and buy a plastic lightsaber and a darth vader costume first? :cheerleader: :laugh:

I am looking forward to going to Oklahoma for the first time & Spending time with the ORG Family!!:thumbsup:

Hmmm shall have to consult the misses and see whats going on. If i where to make it down it will be a last minute fly down type deal and for me flying down is Driving

I'm gona try there Sonny say what was the word about this weekend send me a pm about it ok.

I'll probly drive down if i come to this event and will have the bike in tow though.

760miles one way so it will make it hard for me to figure out if i come may be leaveing Home Friday morning and that will make a long days drive and then posibly have to leave sunday morning early also... hmmm damn the distance. and price of fuel. Hmm could ride down cheaper but damn i'm not seasoned on riding which would kill me DAMNIT

I looked at the Calendar and thought, Hmm I get a couple of days off. I'll trailer the bike down, So then I google maps and get this. Driving directions to Oklahoma City, OK
1,224 mi – about 18 hours 33 mins.

Wow thats a HIKE from NC.
Thats 2 days of driving each way.

I Have to see if I can get a week off.
Loomis,

I looked at the Calendar and thought, Hmm I get a couple of days off. I'll trailer the bike down, So then I google maps and get this. Driving directions to Oklahoma City, OK

Loomis,

Now you know what we go through when we go to the bash every year.

It took Juli and I 14 hours to get from Robbinsville to Tulsa, but we had the ears laid back on the Nissan Titan. Would like to see you make it bro.

did someone say my name :deadhorse: :whistle: i really wish i could make this one but work makes it impossible...i expect LOTS of pics, stories, new jokes, etc. :beerchug:

Loomis,

Hey 1260 for me to go to the gap. never been there would like to visit hmm mabey next year.

Ugg after what happened today i wish it was this weekend i would leave now.

Well guys, I hate to say this, but Juli and I must bow out. With my working in Ohio and just getting home this weekend, the 3rd is my next weekend with the boys and I will need to be home. Please take lots of pics and be safe.

Back