Oct 10th 3rd Annual Caps Meet n Greet

It's snowing in Denver, a lot.

Flight delayed three hours, but I've arrived. Steve picked me up at the airport right around 10p...a little food some kickin' back...

Good stuff. Glad to be here... Look forward to seeing the rest of you hoons tomorrow and over the weekend.

:beerchug:

Hey beth gonna wait till around noon to see what the temps are then either head out or wait and come down with my wife should be there around 5 if i make it on the bike or 8 if i ride in the car

I am still not feeling 100%, semi should be close, I talked to him around 7 this morning and he was near Joplin. Juli and I will be there tomorrow afternoon in the car. I hate that I am going to miss the stew, but I dont want to get the rest of you sick.

I am leaving in a little bit too, shouldnt take me long to get there....

cap going to leave here around 4 and drive down it still 39 here a bit to cold for long of a trip for me should be in about 8

crud, my battery is going down and I cant find the house..... gps is failing... well I found a bar at least... :whistle:

We are done with Diana's tests and will be leaving within the hour. Captain, we need the address.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back