2nd Annual Cap's get together

Re: 2nd Annual Cap's get together

I just had lunch with omslaw, and he showed up with a surprise guest from the east that will be going to Oklahoma with us!:whistle:
I know what it is!

All packed up an ready to roll.

105_4798 (Medium).JPG

I have all packed except the bike. Got a call from the stealership that my 4 wheeler is ready...so I have to run and get it in the am....then load up the bike.

Still expect to be out by 0900. Meeting up with BusaOne north of FTW. Should arrive partyville around 3'ish :cheerleader:

GSXcite and I just passed through Wichita - we'll be there around 1 a.m.

great news Dennis.... Omar and Hal made it in about 1:30 am.... We are going to make a ride at 8am with Busa159, Professor, GSXcite and Omslaw and the German bike cop....

Wooo hooo its started.

Jst got to work and getting the bike ready now. UIm just waiting on the call from Bluehaya saying that hes lost. :laugh: We should be heading out a little after 11:00 if all goes to plan. See yall this afternoon. And also whats with the rain on the Red river? You guys need to do the anti-rain dance.

Re: 2nd Annual Cap's get together

:banghead::banghead: I hate work, it get's in the way of important things. I really wanted to see you guys and gals again after meeting you in Eureka Springs.
Ride safe and have a couple :beerchug: for me.

Will be hitting the road around 9:30am with Vance ... No Mrs, her bike wasn't ready and she really, really wanted to ride it there!

Any hotel info?? Dont think i want that roach motel i stayed in last year. Is there anything else near by that wont cost to much. If i come up, it will be tomorrow morning and i will need an address to Cap.

Back