Oct 10th 3rd Annual Caps Meet n Greet

ok, i'm back in since Cap is giving me such a hard time about it :laugh:

actually, 4 days on the new meds and 48 hours fever free and i feel a lot better...nurse told me i am no longer contagious so i am just going to cage it over, don't think that riding through the rain for a couple days would really be good for me right now :thumbsup: see you all tomorrow afternoon

actually, 4 days on the new meds and 48 hours fever free and i feel a lot better...nurse told me i am no longer contagious so i am just going to cage it over, don't think that riding through the rain for a couple days would really be good for me right now :thumbsup: see you all tomorrow afternoon

That's great Semi. See you soon:thumbsup:

Y'all have fun and ride safe! I'll hold the board down for ya :whistle:

disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the condition it will be in on Monday though.:laugh:

I'm doing the happy dance!!!:cheerleader: You can ride on the back of mine... You're used to riding behind me anyway, right? (You know I'm just messin' with ya!)

Last edited:
Y'all have fun and ride safe! I'll hold the board down for ya :whistle:

disclaimer: I'm not responsible for the condition it will be in on Monday though.:laugh:

i'm not taking Lucy with me so i should have some down time to surf around a little when i'm not busy squiring the ladies around :thumbsup:

I'm doing the happy dance!!!:cheerleader: You can ride on the back of mine... You're used to riding behind me anyway, right? (You know I'm just messin' with ya!)

woohoo, i get to ride biotch behind my hero :rofl: you actually made me choke i started laughing so hard

Mr. B arrived, Scar is stuck in Denver. His flight delayed until 9pm..
Mr B was green with envy at the BMW/Duc dealer. Too much cool stuff. Autocom distributor was there training the people there on how the Autocom systems operate. :thumbsup:

We need to get you down here in a pair of cowboy boots and hat... :laugh:

TP is a favorite pass time this time of year...

Steve why dont you just get Randy drunk, im sure he can make an fool out him self too! :whistle:

may have to cage it down as well they say it could be a wintry mix here and i know i'm not riding in that going to call beth and see what she thinks

Very nice Captain.. wish i could be there... I am sure ya'll are gonna have a bunch of fun.
The Fogs are gonna putt on sat the 10th.. might be the last of the season.. we got snow this week... OK have a blast and post some pic's.

Wish I could be there... cAp - make sure you all pass the licorice and give me a call at some point!

hey you folks that are coming in make sure you bring a pair of shorts or a swim suit we installed a new hot tub on Wed...

Back