2nd Annual Cap's get together

Re: 2nd Annual Cap's get together

Now I'm tempted not to run in ST/ET!! I'll be there to help out if ya want Rick, but I won't get to hang out at Caps house. Myself and Lud are sharing expenses so we can afford to race and we have to be back Saturday night. I would be willing to help out the new folks and keep everyone safe.:beerchug:

You and Lud should come down Friday night.. Won't cost you any more!

Thanks for your offer to help out. I sure it will help.

You need to run street ET... A top 3/5 is within reach.

I made my reservations at the Holiday Inn in Norman for both nights. Not too far from Capn's and with my points it was free.:thumbsup:

I would stay at Capns.....but I do not want to be the winning party of the snore contest.:laugh:

I think, unfortunately, I could probably walk away with the snore fest prize!!! That is why BW and I are staying at the La Quinta.

Can't wait to see you guys again. :thumbsup:

Gonna miss ya Skotty, it was a blast last time. :beerchug:

I will have my bike this year and was looking forward to riding with those who I have not had a chance yet.

Same here man, Thanks again for the handlebar risers, I can't fathom riding without them now. I appreciate it very much. I know y'all will have a great time :beerchug:

99busa
gsxcite
omslaw
busa159 - Brains
professor - Mrs
solarbarack
twotonevert - Mrs
gixerhp
bluehaya - Lisa
mrninja9
busawhipped - Mrs
rayabusa0818
team B&T
ninja eater
busaone
KS-Waterbug - Mrs

We've finally made a decision and can't bring ourselves to leave the kids for 2 weekends in a row. Y'all have fun and take some good pics.

We've finally made a decision and can't bring ourselves to leave the kids for 2 weekends in a row. Y'all have fun and take some good pics.

Completely understandable..wish you could make it.

This is a get away for me and the wifey. Been a while since we had one, but as soon as we leave we miss the kiddos.

99busa
gsxcite
omslaw
busa159 - Brains
professor - Mrs
solarbarack

gixerhp
bluehaya - Lisa
mrninja9
busawhipped - Mrs
rayabusa0818
team B&T
ninja eater
busaone
KS-Waterbug - Mrs

Sorry, guys, we cant make it either. :banghead:

I'm all loaded up. Going to go pick up omslaw right after work and we will be on our way down to Caps.:thumbsup:

Brian, you come out for this I will bring a bike for you to ride.:thumbsup:

If I could make it I'd certainly take you up on this, thanks a ton for the offer! :thumbsup: Unfortunately, with the coming travel schedule, I need to be back in NY this weekend. You guys have a great time and I'll be looking for the pics :beerchug:

You and Lud should come down Friday night.. Won't cost you any more!

Thanks for your offer to help out. I sure it will help.

You need to run street ET... A top 3/5 is within reach.

Missing those two races from surgery hurt me in points. We don't have anyone to watch all the kids (five amongst both of us). That is why we make the trip in one day. We'll see all of you at the track and do some gum bumpin there!!:beerchug:

I'm all loaded up. Going to go pick up omslaw right after work and we will be on our way down to Caps.:thumbsup:

I just had lunch with omslaw, and he showed up with a surprise guest from the east that will be going to Oklahoma with us!:whistle:

Back