Meet -N- Greet Schedule of Events

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,
Here is a schedule of events for our event.

Thursday mid-day:

---- I will arrive at the resort. There will be map booklets
---- available for people to ride Thursday afternoon and
---- Friday.

Friday Morning:

---- KS-Bug, crew and I will be going to Sam's Club to get ---- the items needed for the cookout Saturday.

Friday Afternoon:

---- Pre-ride the Saturday ride for selected members .

Saturday Morning:

---- 0900 Gather for the group ride
---- 1000 Depart
---- ~1230 Lunch (Cafe already reserved)
---- 2:30 return to resort

Any questions let me know.

Don

Pinned until after the meet and greet!

Don, if you're getting the drinks Friday morning, can I send you the $ PayPal or I can pay you back Saturday morning when I get there.

Paul

Shawn,
Thanks for the pin.

Paul,
We can work it all out after everyone gets here. Paypal is a PITA on short notice.

Don

Big Thanks to the gang from Arkansas for helping put things together.....
beerchug.gif

what....no strippers??? what's a weekend bike ride with no stopping off to see the strippers??? im mean com'on, at least make reservations for the local HOOTERS!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 im just pickin with ya'll. i know all ya'll busa owners cant leave the house without bringing the wifey or little girlfriend.  
biggrin.gif
 J/K

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 12 2006,10:18) How do you get selected for the Friday afternoon pre-ride?
zzwhip.gif
That hasn't been decided yet. It just makes sense to have a couple more people that are familiar with the route.

Don

i wont be able to get there untill around 3;OO PM SATURDAY WHERE DO ME AND THE WIFE NEED TO MEET YOU GUYS AT ,do we just look for a bunch of busas or will you be at a certain place
rock.gif

(busacruz @ Sep. 13 2006,14:10) i wont be able to get there untill around 3;OO PM SATURDAY WHERE DO ME AND THE WIFE NEED TO MEET YOU GUYS AT ,do we just look for a bunch of busas or will you be at a certain place
rock.gif
Should be back out at Pointe West.......

(busacruz @ Sep. 13 2006,14:10) i wont be able to get there untill around 3;OO PM SATURDAY WHERE DO ME AND THE WIFE NEED TO MEET YOU GUYS AT ,do we just look for a bunch of busas or will you be at a certain place
rock.gif
Most of us are staying at Point West resort, which is east of Eureka Springs near Beaver Lake. There's a map on page 9 of the Meet 'n' Greet thread.

EDIT: beat me to it, Bug
smile.gif

thanx alot
smile.gif
 ive been known to be lazy and not look for stuff,wait thats my wife talking,
i guess you could say im built for comfort not speed
the busa is for speed and im comfortable on her
who cares about looking for something ,im so excited about this i caint even make since of what you just read, huh?
tounge.gif

(zeusbusa @ Sep. 15 2006,11:31) Don. I'll try and catch up with you guys during lunch.
Welcome to the .org Zeus!

Looking at your bike, I don't think catching up should be a problem!
biggrin.gif

DSC00084.jpg

Thanks to semicps's hospitality, my plans have been updated. I'll be riding down tonight after work, so I should be there about 7  
race.gif
. Can't wait to meet everyone!
jump9.gif

I wonder can someone help me out with what route we are taking Saturday morning? If I can get up with Zeus, I'm going to do the same thing as him and meet up with you guys at lunch. Then ride back to Eureka.

(BusaBozo @ Sep. 15 2006,14:44) I wonder can someone help me out with what route we are taking Saturday morning? If I can get up with Zeus, I'm going to do the same thing as him and meet up with you guys at lunch. Then ride back to Eureka.
I think I have talked him into meeting me in the morning so he can do the entire ride with us. He just has to get his a$$ outa bed.

Don

Back