Meet-n-greet 2 (2006)

Me and the wife made it home around 630...unloaded...picked up the kiddos and made it home in time to watch the second half of the Cowboys beat the Redskins.

We really enjoyed meeting everyone and I had a blast riding with all. Thanks for everyone who made this thing such a great success.
beerchug.gif

(Red05 @ Sep. 17 2006,15:12)
(The Devils Reject @ Sep. 17 2006,17:07) this is the R1 guy also known as Draven.  it was awesome riding with you guys.  I know i met some good people as well.  Capt, you were pretty freakin hilarious. im sure ill be back.  thanks for letting a yami in.  
firedevil.gif
On behalf of the org, you and your beautiful Raven are always welcome. It was very nice meeting you  
beerchug.gif
thank you for the kind words good sir. i have to admit the busas are starting to grow on me.

Draven,
WHEN you get a Busa, keep that Raven. That is a mean corner carving machine. Thanks for riding with us and you are always welcome. If you make it back up here, look me up. If I make it down to Houston, I will be sending a message.

Don

Lots of great people at the event.... Didn't get a chance last night to post our safe arrival home but we did make it! Albeit around 6pm.... Rode in a down pour for the better part of two hours. Soaked to the bone and frozen as well we finally got home. Big shout out to everyone for making this thing happen without a hitch. Well cept for my chain/sprocket. Rick, owe you big. New rivet link and fasteners on there way to your place..  To Don, Lucas, & Jerry thanks for putting together a safe and challenging ride for all the members. Of course big thank you to the sponsers who gave some great gifts for our raffle couldn't of done this without you. Captain and wife soooo very glad we finally got to meet. The wife and I would like to envite you both over anytime. Dinner is on me... Doug, first shot is on me
smile.gif
 Also special thanks to Professor for slaving over the grill cooking for everyone. You did a great job (p.s. the stuffed peppers were to die for); to Labusa a special thank you as well! Cajun style food at its best. I can still smell your cooking. makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Mary and Hal thanks for everything! It would take twenty minutes to write out everything so just know it didn't go unnoticed appreciate everything you guys did for this event. To everyone who participated in this thing thanks for making it out hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.
Got to meet a lot of folks, so its really nice to be able to put a face to your screen names.... Will see everyone at next years MNGIII.

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 17 2006,21:52) Lots of great people at the event.... Didn't get a chance last night to post our safe arrival home but we did make it! Albeit around 6pm.... Rode in a down pour for the better part of two hours. Soaked to the bone and frozen as well we finally got home. Big shout out to everyone for making this thing happen without a hitch. Well cept for my chain/sprocket. Rick, owe you big. New rivet link and fasteners on there way to your place..  To Don, Lucas, & Jerry thanks for putting together a safe and challenging ride for all the members. Of course big thank you to the sponsers who gave some great gifts for our raffle couldn't of done this without you. Captain and wife soooo very glad we finally got to meet. The wife and I would like to envite you both over anytime. Dinner is on me... Doug, first shot is on me
smile.gif
 Also special thanks to Professor for slaving over the grill cooking for everyone. You did a great job (p.s. the stuffed peppers were to die for); to Labusa a special thank you as well! Cajun style food at its best. I can still smell your cooking. makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Mary and Hal thanks for everything! It would take twenty minutes to write out everything so just know it didn't go unnoticed appreciate everything you guys did for this event. To everyone who participated in this thing thanks for making it out hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as we did.
Got to meet a lot of folks, so its really nice to be able to put a face to your screen names.... Will see everyone at next years MNGIII.
Glad to see you made it home safe.

Glad to see you made it home o.k., Sonny. It was very nice meeting you and the Mrs. As far as your bike, Busas never need repair...just adjusting
smile.gif

Sonny, I'm so glad to hear you made it home ok. I thought about you on the drive home, I know you had to be soaked. Thanks for the kind words, it was our pleasure. Can't wait for the next time we can get together.

I made it home fine as well. It rained most of the way back to Dallas, so the Busa got a really good wash (well, a long one anyway).

It was so great to meet everyone, I only wish I had gone a day earlier to get to know you better. I want to thank everyone responsible for putting this event together. Suffice it to day "Ditto" to all the great things said so far in earlier posts! You people ROCK!

The group ride was great and the weather was just about perfect. I'm definitely looking forward to ridin' those hills again someday.

jump9.gif

Thanks for the kind words as well; is it time to do this again? I can't wait...
Glad to see everyone made it home safe/sound...... Just a couple of folks still in Ar, should be heading home this evening. You guys be careful!

(FalconTamer @ Sep. 18 2006,10:32) I made it home fine as well.  It rained most of the way back to Dallas, so the Busa got a really good wash (well, a long one anyway).

It was so great to meet everyone, I only wish I had gone a day earlier to get to know you better.  I want to thank everyone responsible for putting this event together.  Suffice it to day "Ditto" to all the great things said so far in earlier posts!  You people ROCK!

The group ride was great and the weather was just about perfect.  I'm definitely looking forward to ridin' those hills again someday.

jump9.gif
beerchug.gif

Myself, Draven (R1) and walter (Zrex) made it back to south Houston sunday night at 9pm.
just after getting the bikes loaded up it started Raining and about the time we made it to the Beaver Dam it POURED, no monsooned for about the next 3 hours or so.
Greg (Zx-10) decided to hang around another day to MAYBE get some more roads in so hope it cleared up sunday evening.
We had a great time and hope to be able to make it again next year. I REALLY like Eureka Springs
We are having Our annual VMOA (v-max owners association) Rally in the Texas hill country Oct 27th-29th.
If anyone wants to join us give me a shout and can give u some hotel/motel info. Will show u the best roads that Texas has to ride. Our Rally will be based out of Bandera Tx and we ususally have bout 30+ bikes, mostly v-maxes but alot of us has other bikes or buds that go also to hit the canyons
Will lose any chicken strips for sure.
Any and all are welcome to join us.
Again thanks to all that put this on and hopefully next year i can do more to help out and make it even bigger.
Michael Hansen

Hey, guys. It was nice meeting the few of those that I met when I got there. I was quite a bit late for the ride. Thanks to Zeus for letting me follow him back to the resort where everyone was staying.

well, i'm not home yet but i made it to the next stop on my trip last night a little after 5...i left about 7:30 AM and am sorry i didn't get to say good-bye to eveyone as some were still sleeping
biggrin.gif
...500 miles, a few sprinkles, and 10 minutes for lunch and i beat the rain by sliding Lucy into my parents carport just in time...thank you to everyone for the best weekend i think i have ever had!  i didn't think it was possible but you all rock even more in person than on the board...i would like to individually say "thank you" to each of you but am afraid i might leave someone out...instead, i live across the river from St. Louis, it is in the middle of the country so sooner or later you are going to have to be coming by...shoot me a messege and i'll try to make your trip through a little better...i can't wait until next year- the roads were smooth, the scenery breathtaking, and the companionship all that could be expected...what more could a guy ask for?
beerchug.gif

Is there gonna be a certain spot to post up a few pics?

here are a couple i took.

geocities.com domain gone

(semicps @ Sep. 18 2006,14:03) well, i'm not home yet but i made it to the next stop on my trip last night a little after 5...i left about 7:30 AM and am sorry i didn't get to say good-bye to eveyone as some were still sleeping
biggrin.gif
...500 miles, a few sprinkles, and 10 minutes for lunch and i beat the rain by sliding Lucy into my parents carport just in time...thank you to everyone for the best weekend i think i have ever had!  i didn't think it was possible but you all rock even more in person than on the board...i would like to individually say "thank you" to each of you but am afraid i might leave someone out...instead, i live across the river from St. Louis, it is in the middle of the country so sooner or later you are going to have to be coming by...shoot me a messege and i'll try to make your trip through a little better...i can't wait until next year- the roads were smooth, the scenery breathtaking, and the companionship all that could be expected...what more could a guy ask for?
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Glad you made it o.k., semi.

beerchug.gif

(BusaBozo @ Sep. 18 2006,12:58) Awesome pics! Can you send me more?
If asking about the pics i posted that is about all i took. Have one or 2 from the trip up but not that big a deal.
I will spend the next few days going thru the video i took and see what i can come up with interesting.
later
Michael

(usn04limited @ Sep. 17 2006,21:13) Draven,
    WHEN you get a Busa, keep that Raven.  That is a mean corner carving machine.  Thanks for riding with us and you are always welcome.  If you make it back up here, look me up.  If I make it down to Houston, I will be sending a message.

Don
the R1 will be with me for many many miles to come. hopefully mostly leaned over. heh. if im headed back that way ill let yas know. when/if i get a busa ill also let yous know. hehe.

so are all the pics that were took of us doing fly bys after the realty sign going to be posted up on the site or no? id like to see everybody in all their glory.
firedevil.gif

(train460 @ Sep. 18 2006,13:30) We are having Our annual VMOA (v-max owners association) Rally in the Texas hill country Oct 27th-29th.
If anyone wants to join us give me a shout and can give u some hotel/motel info. Will show u the best roads that Texas has to ride. Our Rally will be based out of Bandera Tx and we ususally have bout 30+ bikes, mostly v-maxes but alot of us has other bikes or buds that go also to hit the canyons
Looks like Highway 16 down that way might be kinda fun...
biggrin.gif

Back