Cap's meet N greet list

First CAp's M&G picture post.

Caption this anyone?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

When are you expecting to be here tomorrow errrr well this morning?

well, we finally stumbled back to the room after a seedy encounter with some of the locals (one meth-addicted wheelchair bound snaggle toothed dyke prostitute didn't take kindly to ace calling her fat and i accidentally punched her in the snout)...btw, i now have a new name and ace stayed true to character :rofl:

we're going to bed and we'll try to be there probably maybe somewhere around mid-afternoon...we'll give you a call when we have a better arrival time :thumbsup:

I hate to say this, but we aren't going to make it after all. Since September 19th, Dan has been home for 3 whole days and 2 half days (before he went to the airport). We just need a weekend for him to be at home. I'm so sorry for the short notice and we really hate that we aren't going to be able see everyone.

Everyone have a great time and be safe.

I hate to say this, but we aren't going to make it after all. Since September 19th, Dan has been home for 3 whole days and 2 half days (before he went to the airport). We just need a weekend for him to be at home. I'm so sorry for the short notice and we really hate that we aren't going to be able see everyone.

i really hate to hear this as i was looking forward to seeing you guys...however, i hope you are able to have a great and safe weekend too! :beerchug:

Diana you guys rest up and have a good weekend... We will shoot some pics for ya...

cap

well, we finally stumbled back to the room after a seedy encounter with some of the locals (one meth-addicted wheelchair bound snaggle toothed dyke prostitute didn't take kindly to ace calling her fat and i accidentally punched her in the snout)...btw, i now have a new name and ace stayed true to character :rofl:

No pics of this event?

Smoked chicken to go in the peppers
446171a9-7f76-63a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the smoker is going!

Some of these may have to make their way into a pepper and vice-versa.

446171a9-7f99-95ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are leaving in about 5 mins, See ya in about 4 hours.

Sorry to hear Diana, We will miss you and Dan.

Back