Caps 2nd Annual Meet N Greet

I'm going to make every effort to make this event. If I can get Luci setup correctly, I may even try driving in a straight line for the first time.

So is the list we have here accurate? Is anyone backing out or anyone else coming? We are working on sleeping arrangements and food so please let me know either way as soon as you can...

Doug

great news Dennis (the fact that your coming not that your staying at a hotel)

Make it happen....

Hey y'all! I am posting here, but I need to PM CAp as well. Adam and I were really gonna try to make this event. I kinda had my heart set on it once it was pointed out that the drive wasn't 12 hours...LoL! It was just pointed out that we had already RSVP'd to be at Reunion Ranch in Georgetown, TX this weekend with Adam's company. I am not sure what we will be doing there but it is the yearly corporate "family" event they hold.

I really want to attend an event and meet everyone so I am hoping to clear some time for the Spring Bash! :cheerleader:

This is one I'd really like to make. Maybe next year I can take a couple of vacation days and come out and meet some of you folks.

Where is this list you mention? If I made the list, I have to back out, I'm flying back to NY this weekend and then off to "work" in san juan & st kitts next wed :whistle:

I wish I could make this one...I miss Kristie!!! :p

You guys have a blast and no messing up cap's place :oldcool:

Dan and I are still kicking this around. We'll stay at a hotel if we can make it. Since we just got back from the Bash, I hate to leave the kids alone 2 weekends in a row.

Well am for sure out.... unforseen costs have sort of dried up the fun money for this event and I am pretty bummed....

Last years event was fantastic and I was looking forward to this years ride..

Anyway, you guys all be safe and cheer Rick on to a third title!!! (in the hunt right?)

Looking forward to pics and reports.....:beerchug:

Well am for sure out.... unforseen costs have sort of dried up the fun money for this event and I am pretty bummed....

Last years event was fantastic and I was looking forward to this years ride..

Anyway, you guys all be safe and cheer Rick on to a third title!!! (in the hunt right?)

Looking forward to pics and reports.....:beerchug:

:( :banghead:

I have to back out I got sent to wichita for the next few days for work. sorry
Posted via Mobile Device

Back