4th annual Caps Meet N Greet October 9th - 10th

i'm sure you'll do a great job since you didn't seem to be having a bad time last year :laugh: i had a blast that day but i'm trying to finally make it to Mt. Scott :beerchug:

I had a blast the whole day. And do you mean the Mt Scott in the Wichita Mts Wildlife Reserve?

Oh goody, Pinky is coming. I need to see what other evil deeds I can get ready. Just kidding.:whistle:

We would love to have you. I don't have an official plan for the ladies yet, but working on some ideas. You can be our official bodyguard.

I had a blast the whole day. And do you mean the Mt Scott in the Wichita Mts Wildlife Reserve?

i guess so...they have been going there on Saturday for the past couple years but i had to work two years ago and caged it last year...i will make it this time! :beerchug:

Hey semi I am thinking about going,Are you gone ride I will ride too from Rockford IL..

i'm leaving on Wednesday to meet up with acehole to ride Wed. and Thur...i don't know if anyone else from the area is leaving Friday and heading straight over if you can't get off work that early

hey cap remember to log out of computer everytime you leave your office this year

Here is what it starts to look like at night... People sleeping everywhere...

displayimage.php

I am not sure if we will bring the bike or not, We will probably drive the car over early Sat. morning and stay till Sunday. At least i am thinking that is the plan. But it might change by then. :laugh:

hey guys. i plan on making it. my father will probably be riding down with me. if someone could pm me with more info and directions that would be great. i plan on leaving friday sometime after work. i will be leaving from wichita, ks

thanks
cant wait to get there and have some fun. been working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. uuuggghhhh

We may have a scheduling conflict, but I don't know yet. I hope we find out today or tomorrow. But, the cots are on the list of stuff to bring.

Very true! Told the wife if she don't want to ride up there she can drive the truck and I'll ride.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cap, I am gonna try and make it this year. I have to see what work has in store for me but Im gonna try for sure.

Seeing how I live in Midwest City I will be there. Haven't had a chance to participate in any of the gatherings yet, so really hope to meet you guys and gals. If you could pm me with more info and directions and Me and my fiance will be there. Probably wont sleep over seeing how I live so close but definitely want to join in on a ride and hang with you guys at the house.

I am not sure if we will bring the bike or not, We will probably drive the car over early Sat. morning and stay till Sunday. At least i am thinking that is the plan. But it might change by then. :laugh:

Chicken
Afraid
Wimp
No Guts
:laugh:
Just you wait
:rofl:
I will bring the wing so you can have a chance

Last edited:
Back