4th annual Caps Meet N Greet October 9th - 10th

You guys and gals have fun. We wont be able to swing this years...gotta stay close to the house for a while.

IF there are any toes painted (Pinky)...take photos:laugh:

Those that havent been and are thinking of going.....do it!!! It is always a blast.:thumbsup:

Oh Rodney, I am very sad now. You and Lesa will be greatly missed. I hope all is well with your family. And I hope we get to see you sometime soon.

What...No Rodney and Lesa....This isnt going to be the same. I need more Texas peeps in Okie land......With the Texas/OU weekend this weekend. I dont want to be all alone when we beat them.

And Now we wont have a teacher for the toenail painting class for GSXcite.....

If my boss will let me off then I will be there.
I can sleep in the garage and provide security for everything in the garage.:laugh::whistle:

If my boss will let me off then I will be there.
I can sleep in the garage and provide security for everything in the garage.:laugh::whistle:

Kev, Right now, I'm planning on heading down Friday after work... If you need/want a lift, just head into KC on Friday. I'll have room in the trailer.

I'll head back Sunday afternoon.

Kev, Right now, I'm planning on heading down Friday after work... If you need/want a lift, just head into KC on Friday. I'll have room in the trailer.

I'll head back Sunday afternoon.

You best have 1 of 2 things if Kevin is riding with you.

1. HUGE vehicle
2. Sunroof

He barely fit in my truck. :p

Sorry Kevin I couldnt help that one. :laugh:

Getting the hot tub ready all fresh and clean water.

40fac8e8-3241-4394.jpg

hey guess what...its a coincidence that my wife will be in new castle the same weekend i will! its on bad news however. i have planned on going to caps meet and greet for some time now. last week my wifes grandma was admitted into the hospital with cancer...again. it was breast last time and now its lung. anyhow she planned to go see her while i came to meet you guys. it just happens to be that she lives in new castle as well.

she is in the hospital there. i will probably try to go see them sometime sat. after the ride. i really like her grandma. she is a ball of fire! we danced it up on my wedding night and she can move on the floor for an old lady..lol.

i really feel for her as the doctors think this time the cancer is terminal. she is going to do the radiation, but she is refusing the blood transfusions. so i have to see her one last time for sure while im down there.

Back