4th annual Caps Meet N Greet October 9th - 10th

I have alarms at the house now when semi gets within a mile bells, whistles and lights go off...

I have alarms at the house now when semi gets within a mile bells, whistles and lights go off...

i thought that was just your way of saying "Oh boy, semi is here. Let the party begin!" :lol:

They just updated the forcast

4.jpg

4.jpg

I AM IN!!! i leave about 20 min away. I do not need a place to stay. I could even have some people over to stay at my place if needed. I have not been on alot lately. I also haven't been ridin as much as I should. This is just what I need

Did I send you instructions on how to get to my house?

Well this is nice. I have not touched my bike since the last track day. Battery is dead as a hammer and will not take a charge. Glass Mat battery instructions say to not use a tender, so I charge it every once and a while, not this time. Does anyone know a trick to get it to charge, or off to Wal-Mart I go to get another one.

James,

Shock it with 6 amps for an hour or so, then charge it at 2 amps till it is up. I have done this to two batteries that would not take a charge. If the 6 doesn't work, hit it with 12 but watch for to much heat.:whistle:

I will remember that next time though. I had it tested at the store, only had 3 volts on it and no amps, supposed to have been dead. I am having something kill my batteries. I guess I need to get a fuse block and move all my accessories to it, and then pull my battery cables when I dont plan to ride for while.

Back