3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet

What disappointment!

I was promised harassing phone calls and not a peep as of yet!

The old folks must have gone to bed! :moon::moon:

i was scheduled for ot this weekend and due to my car engine siezing...the family car needs to stay home this weekend...sorry guys

Im sorry about your luck and the Car...we'll catch up sooner or later at one of these M&G's.. :thumbsup:

Big ride Saturday starts at the Waffle House!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Nice!

Jim Gaffigan says if you take the "W" off Waffle House, you end up with "Awful House".

:rofl:

Nice group ya'llz gotz there, ya'llz! :beerchug:

Last edited:
A day of following pipefighter through the twisties followed by a great meal prepared by Acehole. Coffee and dessert around the fire pit. Life is good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet is in the history books. We all had a great time with some fabulous riding!
I want to thank everyone for coming and contributing to a safe and wonderful weekend.
Thanks also to Semi for coming in early and helping me get things set up!
Thanks to Mrs BusaWhipped for all her help around the camp!
Thanks to PipeFighter248 for leading the ride thru Kentucky!
Thanks to KYbusa for showing us all up on his black/silver 05....the guy is a ringer!
Thanks to Dennis for being BusaWhipped! err ...i mean Sashquatch!
Thank you to my Wife Tracey for all the help and support this whole past week...

Here's the few pics i have and hopfully those attending will post theirs.

Happy Trails my friends.

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Semi and BusaWhipped said something about the next traveling installment, 4th Annual Midwest M&G to be held around the St Louis area! :whistle: :thumbsup:

Last of my pix...

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Gotta give thanks to Ace and Mrs. Ace for putting on a good time.
All the food was good and everyone enjoyed themselves. :bowdown:

We are home. Thanks for the great hospitality Ace. Pipe, great ride, I'd like to see you out on the track. Semi, thanks for all of the laughs on the ride home today.

Back