WI/upper Midwest-east Meet & Greet

I forgot to mention...Kevin, do you remember me talking about my roommate and how he was planning on pickin up a busa?? Anyways, he went home yesterday to pick up the 08 orange/black and they wouldn't give it to him because of his co-signer. long story short....he won't be riding with us this weekend :(

OK. So, I just got off the phone with my sister (Harley rider). She's going to join us on Sunday.

:beerchug:

You get to plan the next Midwest MnG. You know everybody. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that I know YOU brother, I officially do know everyone. :rofl:

Thinking about it, and looking back, it's been over a year since I've seen anyone in my blood family.

I still contend that I'm the luckiest person in the world. Truly blessed.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention...Kevin, do you remember me talking about my roommate and how he was planning on pickin up a busa?? Anyways, he went home yesterday to pick up the 08 orange/black and they wouldn't give it to him because of his co-signer. long story short....he won't be riding with us this weekend :(

That Bites. Was hoping to meet the roomy. Anyone have a bike he can use???? We have Harley's going. I will be on one.

Well, this is it.

A couple more items to button up before I depart for the airport. One of them being 'logging off the .oRg' so I can pack the laptop.

So, my Midwestern Hosts and friends around the world, ...for all intents and purposes...

I'm on my way!!!​

:cheerleader:

Ciao!

ps: Did I mention: Yee-hah? I did? Oh, good. It was also on my list of stuff to finish up! :laugh:

See everyone soon!

Officially central meeting point for IL peeps will be Wildberry Pancake Cafe Wildberry Restaurant of Libertyville near Chicago offering gourmet breakfasts, pancakes, fresh baked breads, panini sandwiches and so much more. at 8am. I will be heading down from Milwaukee early with several guys and meeting Kev n crew along the way en route to Wildberry. We should get there at 8*ish*:whistle: considering we're allowing HDs in the group....we may have to stop n pick up spare parts (or those that fall off:poke:) along the way.

Once we get everyone introduced and fed-shud be leaving Wildberry around 9:30-10:00 and heading out toward Lake Geneva area for some cruising. After Lake Geneva, next stop is my place in Cudahy for some refreshments, stretching, wrenching on all the HDs that broke down or are about to break down:laugh: then we can head over the bridge into Milwaukee for some Lake Michigan pics and make our way out to Horicon Marsh Wildlife Refuge Horicon National Wildlife Refuge and back into Milwaukee via Holy Hill Rd (my personal fav:bowdown:) and then on Sunday-wake up and REPEAT! WOOO HOOO!:cheerleader:

I just talked to one of our local riders, he was just out to Horicon area last week said it should be in great shape for cruising and the scenery all over this state is just kick-azz right now; leaves are all diff colors and air is cool n crisp...all it needs now is the drone of some heavy-horsepower superbikes in high gear rocketing up the interstate at warp 10!:thumbsup:

Hey Mike, call me. We are meeting at Mars Cheese Castle at 0715 in the morning.

That Bites. Was hoping to meet the roomy. Anyone have a bike he can use???? We have Harley's going. I will be on one.

We tried but no success :unhappy: oh well.

I'll be working our homecomming football game tomorrow (as stated previously) but I'm in for sunday, along with my pops on his road star. Looks like the g/f is opting out of the ride...she'd rather study for her tests. who does that???

again, I'm lookin forward to meeting everyone.

We tried but no success :unhappy: oh well.

I'll be working our homecomming football game tomorrow (as stated previously) but I'm in for sunday, along with my pops on his road star. Looks like the g/f is opting out of the ride...she'd rather study for her tests. who does that???

again, I'm lookin forward to meeting everyone.

Tell her there will be more tests she can take, but she may never get to meet a bunch like this again!!!!!!!! LOL

As for your roomy, Let me know about him for Sunday. We have a bike for him to ride. Just because that is how we roll.

Kick but tomorrow at the game hope we win. See you, the little lady and your roomy on Sunday

good news...I talked the lady into goin!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you offering up your bike for my roomy to ride, Kevin. You're a real stand up guy. He wanted me to tell you that he is only 5'8", 180lbs. He wasn't sure if that would make you nervous or anything so I'm just throwin it out there.

Well my brother and I will surely be at the Wildberry tomorrow morning. I will be driving old blue as I call her and my brother will be on a 750 beemer. See you fellas bright and early. My name is Dan and my brother's name is Mike.

great ride today... 370.8 miles of goodness. great weather and sights. firedog, thanks for breakfast. :thumbsup: you guys (and gal) all rocked. until next time :beerchug:

Scar, you owe me a coffee :poke:

Back