WI/upper Midwest-east Meet & Greet

BigDiesel

Registered
aight, its almost end of ridn season for most of us 'up in da norf'-so lets put some faces with tha names, eat some grub, and burn off our tires (since they'll be sitn for a few mos anyway...plenty time to buy new ones) before Thanksgivin sneaks up on us!

right now, just throwing out possible dates n Times-I have several locales for meeting in mind:whistle: but I'll just suggest for now, we throw out days that work n try to find one that lets EVERYBODY hang all day-i hate when folks gotta cut-n-run especially if they rode far just to get the location.

I'd like to set up a breakfast meet-up *mebbe in upper IL??* for the more-southern folk (I'll probly ride down just to hook up early n keep everything together), then a ride up into WI-stopping along way at 1-2 destinations to pick-up riders in Kenosha (Kev, u out there??) Racine n mebbe Union Grove (if my buddies Turbo bike is runnin:banghead: dont look good tho). Then make our way down Milw. lakefront for some 'lite' cruisin before we stop for lunch, then head out to my FAAAAAvorite playground- Holy Hill has over 30+ miles of THIS (see pics) to 'site see' on-Im sure you guys get the idea:angel:

Dates for possible Meet&Greet:
Sept 21
Sept 28
Oct 5
Oct 12

Im presuming Sundays work better for most-if Im off, dont hesitate post up what will work for you!

Holyhillpics 005.jpg

Holyhillpics 037.jpg

Last edited:
Bro' I am in. any of those dates work fo rme. I will hit up breakfast with ya and those "Southern" riders. I may be bale to put up a few peeps needing a place to crashover night.
Come on peeps, we have seen posts adnthreads from you all that want to get together. Here is you chance. Sam you gotta make it Bro'. We have a crash site for you and the Miss's.
Sign up now please. How is that BigD????:welcome::welcome::welcome::cheerleader::cheerleader:

aight boys-lemme PM some more F.I.B.s *MrNinja, where you at?? Big Sexxy? I know you guys been looking for a good excuse to get up here...we still got some "night sights" you gotta visit bros..it'll definitely be worth the trip!!:thumbsup:

If I do make it, it would have to be in October since I'll be at the Fall Bash the 28th.

If I do make it, it would have to be in October since I'll be at the Fall Bash the 28th.

Sorry Dude, Ain't no "IF"'s. Since you will be at the Bash the 28th, It will be Oct 12 just for you brother. The bed is made, The garage swept, Security gaurds hired and stationed. We are now just awaiting your arrival sir.
OH, almost forgot, the popcorn supply has been replenished.LOL
Really though, Sam you guys need to come over forthis. we will do what needs to be done to accomodate you. I really would like to meet you in person and ride with ya.
Hope to see you

And :bump:

Sorry Dude, Ain't no "IF"'s. Since you will be at the Bash the 28th, It will be Oct 12 just for you brother. The bed is made, The garage swept, Security gaurds hired and stationed. We are now just awaiting your arrival sir.
OH, almost forgot, the popcorn supply has been replenished.LOL
Really though, Sam you guys need to come over forthis. we will do what needs to be done to accomodate you. I really would like to meet you in person and ride with ya.
Hope to see you

And :bump:

If you're gonna change the date to accomodate me and the date works for everyone else, I'll be there.:beerchug:

alright! Sam I told ya we HAD to ride together this year bro!
Oct.12th it is then-Kev n I will work on rollin routes for the trip this week-Waterville Rd 2, eh? have to check this out more...:beerchug:

c'mon IL guys!!! i know you're out there!:cheerleader:

Scott, let me know the official plan so I know what days to get off of work. Tryin to figure out if I should take off Sat or Mon or both. Where to meat at in IL? For breakfast in northern IL I'm lookin at havin to leave here at 0400 unless I cum up the night before.

Sam its all good-talked to Firedog n between him, me, & his brother we can board plenty of peeps (i got 1 spare bed n 2 couches, Firedog n his bro has 2 extra beds each-you'll have plenty of choices where to sleep man-this goes for you other IL/KS/OH/MI guys too!!!:thumbsup:)

we had a lil get-together today to kinda go over stuf n general concensus is that we should do a "weekend" M-n-G we're thinkn for you n others who have to travel far, drive/ride up to WI friday, hang out/party til=? then wake up Sat, get as many guys together as possible for a bkfast meet in Northern IL, then fly back on some out-of-the way roads to WI do some cruisin and after dinner, I'll take care of the 'night-time entertainment' sat:whistle: then wake up Sunday, gather up as many guys as we can again in IL (if ANY of them post up in here-c'mon ya FIB-douche-bags:poke: :rofl: did Mr. Ninja get arrested 4 kiddie **** again???) and ride up thru WI hit the nice scenic routes and after lunch/early dinner send everybody packin.

SO-to recap: for those coming from far off, we'll put you up fri. nite then we all meet in IL Saturday n roll back up to WI, do some 'touring' (doin the speed limit of course) n then pass out...wake up Sunday, do bkfast M-n-G somewhere in WI (probly b/w me n Firedog) another lil ride for those who have time n then send everyone home around dusk *in case your mom still as u on curfew...*

here's a pic from our 'meet' today in Kenosha- from Left to right there's Firedog's bro, Firedog5800(Kevin), Ron, 08 Time Machine(Nick), and Don *Ron n Don rolled up with Timemachine* hope all you guys had a good ride today after eating, good to meet ya's n cant wait to get this Midwest Busa-Bash going!:beerchug:

stuff 004.jpg

ioulda had two more Busas for the pic, but my buddy Mike is still healing, so he had to cage it like me *waiting for new plugs so Im down-n-out too*.

but since I know Kev n the guys are probly STILL out riding-here's a pic of Kev doin a Irish Jig:rofl:

stuff 002.jpg

here's me teaching Kevin how to get on his busa without doing that "run n jump on" technique from behind the bike:laugh:
*he thinks sayin "giddee up!" makes his bike go faster, too*:rofl:

stuff 003.jpg

Great pix and sound like it's going to be a great time.

You guys rock!

Hey...there's this road that parallels Hwy 50 between Lake Geneva and Williams Bay, called Snake Road.

Big D: Any plans to be around there? As I recall (from how many years ago?) it's quite twisty and typically scenic for SE Wisconsin.

I was born and raised in Williams Bay...wish I was there to share this event with you.

Last edited:
i'll have to check that out bro-Snake road sounds like a good place to scrub some chiken-strips...at least, if you have a bike for that:whistle:

Im sure Firedog can run it on his bike, but we may have to slow down once n awhile for his bro Kurt, Don n Ron if they tag along...we all know how slow those lil 1k scooters are:poke:

Cool...I'm going to check it out on Google Earth...see what I can see...

Yeah...it'd be a good place to do some scrubbin'. It doesn't look on the map as twisty as I remember it...but it's been a 'few' years. If you get to check it out, I'd be interested in your assessment.

Last edited:
I see sam peekin!

c'mon bro, Oct. 10-12th, get that bike down here friday night, we'll get Kevin hammered n then tell him Jack is a giant rabid cow an' watch'em chase Kev all over my back yard:rofl:

Back