WI/upper Midwest-east Meet & Greet

great ride today... 370.8 miles of goodness. great weather and sights. firedog, thanks for breakfast. :thumbsup: you guys (and gal) all rocked. until next time :beerchug:

Scar, you owe me a coffee :poke:

What kind of coffee would you like? :whistle:

:beerchug:

Awesome day, indeed. We just got back to Firedog's place and are gettin' ready to go out for dinner. More riding tomorrow in advance of gettin' to the airport and heading west.

You guys are great. Thanks for making my sister feel so welcome. I appreciate the group helping take care of her and ensuring she had a great time.

Hey, all...

Firedog and I are about to leave for the airport, so I can get home.

Thank you all for a tremendous, almost indescibable trip.

I'll write a report and send you linx when I get home and unpacked.

Be well, all...

Scar

Guess who got a ticket in WI on the way back? :banghead: :cursin:

That blows. What did they get you for?

On a brighter note. It was a pleasure meeting you and riding with you this morning. Hope the guided tour was not to boring.

sorry they got you bro-stupid trooper just tryn to meet a quota, for sure.

on a side note:man, if only he knew....good thing he dint park 2 miles back, eh?:whistle:

sorry they got you bro-stupid trooper just tryn to meet a quota, for sure.

on a side note:man, if only he knew....good thing he dint park 2 miles back, eh?:whistle:

Dang it, you're right! We were going 66 MPH up that road a few hours earlier :poke:

Nice to meet you guys. Sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. I had a great time we will have to do it again in the spring. Hopefully this evening I can get as small video together of our stop on the shores of Lake Michigan.

sounds awesome Dan-Im still drooling over my pics of that motor dude...just plain gorgeous:bowdown:

10-11Busameet 044.jpg

Good stuff, ya'llz. Good stuff.

I hope Veoh helps you out, Dan. One thing to be aware of...you cannot navigate away from the main upload page while the upload is in progress. It will negate the process and you'll have to start over. Sux, fer shur...but knowing it going in, you can avoid a major wasteage of time.

:laugh:

Guess who got a ticket in WI on the way back? :banghead: :cursin:

Oh, dude...you were going 66 in a 65? ...what were you thinking?

Sorry to hear...I'll look up your post in "General".

Great meeting you and firin' up the stogies at Petrified Springs. It wasn't the shreddin' kinda day, but it was exactly perfect after the weekend the rest of us had.

Be well. :bowdown:

Back