WI/upper Midwest-east Meet & Greet

wow looks nice yea i got all the warm cloths out and the oil changed on my bike im good to go big diesel or firedog where u want me to meet u and what time i get off at 3 fri and got sat and sun off and i dont know ill. at all

Just so everyone knows. Today Sunday October 5th is Scars Birthday. We will have ot do something "SPECIAL" for him while he is here. LMAO.:whistle:

Hey all...

Big D asked me to post up a Breakfast place.

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe. :colgate:

1783 N. Milwaukee, Libertyville, IL
Ph. 847.247.7777

Link: Wildberry Restaurant of Libertyville near Chicago offering gourmet breakfasts, pancakes, fresh baked breads, panini sandwiches and so much more.

If you use Google it shows it not in the Location it should be at. (Mapquest better.)

It's on the South West Corner of Peterson Road / Rt. 137 (Also known as Buckley Road, East of Milwaukee Road) and Milwaukee Road / Rt. 21. If you're comming off the Expressway 294 at Rt. 137 you head West for about 2 miles.

:thumbsup:

is this for sunday meet spot? what time?

We will meet at Wildberry Saturday, and presumeably Sunday for breakfast as the IL hook-up spot. Unless the building explodes or they suddenly decide to remodel-we will be there Sat. and Sunday @8am, hopefully we can get all those attending to show up by 9am, n eat/headout by 10am for WI.

Since we are heading back up, it makes most sense (to me??) to start our WI "tour" as soon as we cross the border-Im thinkn Lake Geneva area, or we could roll thru Kenosha if Kev thinks there's some good roads out that way?? Lets get some votes in on where to ride guys-think of routes less-traveled or just that awesome that it wont matter, want to try to get in as much riding as we can!:cheerleader:

I would love to get everybody thru Holy Hill area, or if we really wana tour we could run up to Kettle Morraine area or even Horicon Marsh Nature Preserve-both super scenic and great riding on the weekends, in my experience.

other roads/routes guys????
if you have time-double check to make sure your road isnt under construction/detour around it or anything that would mess up the ride-nobody likes ridin Busas on gravel/dirt roads....well, 'cept for Disturbed1-but he's a lil 'special':moon:

OH, mang!!!!

This is gonna be _itz on a Ritz!!! Mmm MMMMmm...good cracker!

Lake Geneva sounds cool...maybe we can check out that "Snake Road" I mentioned several pages ago. I'd like to drive through Williams Bay if possible... Kettle Morraine sounds cool. I'd like to stop somewhere along Lake Michigan to snap some poser-shotz for the DOT ORG (anyone know any scenic places?).

:whistle:

Started a list of shizzle to bring. Let's see...thermals, (ooh, I can't forget my thermals!), long-johns, thermals, electric heated everything. Hm...I think the list is complete.

:laugh:

i hope you like dairy, cuz we put butter on everything that aint covered in katsup or barbeque sauce:laugh: and wash it all down with a nice chocolate milkshake:thumbsup:

just checked the weather forecast, looks to be 69 n Sunny on Saturday, and same temp/partly cloudy on Sunday-perfect riding temps guys!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

just checked the weather forecast, looks to be 69 n Sunny on Saturday, and same temp/partly cloudy on Sunday-perfect riding temps guys!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Perfect!

T-3 and counting...

tick tock tick tock...

Sounds like its going to be a great weekend. I'm working on Saturday morning so it's looking like I'll be meeting up in IL on Sunday morning for that ride. I'm still trying to get some of my buddies together to ride so I might bring a few squids with me.

temp now forecasted in the mid-70s with no rain... scar, thanks for bringing the socal weather with you

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

"Shapin' Up"-time is over; it's time to ride!

...this is gonna be off-da-hook, ya'llz!!!

I'm lookin forward to riding with and meeting everyone. I have class and practice friday, I will be working our homecoming football game here at Carthage and then I'm hoping to be able to meet up with you all on saturday. IF I don't meet up with you all saturday, I will for sure be at the breakfast spot sunday morning (its still wildberry's in Libertyville correct?!?!?!). I'm excited fellas, see you all this weekend.

I'm lookin forward to riding with and meeting everyone. I have class and practice friday, I will be working our homecoming football game here at Carthage and then I'm hoping to be able to meet up with you all on saturday. IF I don't meet up with you all saturday, I will for sure be at the breakfast spot sunday morning (its still wildberry's in Libertyville correct?!?!?!). I'm excited fellas, see you all this weekend.

I've heard no different in reference to a restaurant change, so it sounds like Wildberry's.

Woo-hoo!!

Well, I have chosen the jacket that I will NOT be sportin' in Cheese-land...

This way, if anyone else has that jacket and wants to wear it, we won't look like we called each other that morning to discuss 'wardrobe'.

:laugh:

Woo-hoo!

Ragged Point (Scar 02-a).jpg

Ragged Point (Scar 11-a).jpg

Ragged Point Trip (Scar at Hungry Fisherman (Morro Bay 02) 07-08-07.jpg

Ragged Point (Scar 09-a).jpg

Back