DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Awesome time!! Awesome ride!!
Thank you Dennis and Trish for hosting this and opening their home and hospitality to all!!!!! :beerchug:
Thank you Doniton2 for leading the saturday Bixby ride!! My skill level went up a notch and my chicken strips went away from following you and Acehole!! :thumbsup:
Thanks to all who showed up and made this a great time!!! Met some great folks and made some more great friends!!
Yes, the .Org rocks!!!!! :cheerleader:

And Thank You to BusaGirl4444 for being the un-official Meet & Greet Papparazzi!! She followed the group on the Bixby run in her truck and put that HEMI to the test keeping up with the Busa's!!

(Of course no speed limits or traffic laws were broken or exceded during the trip, :whistle:)

Old computer pics 161.jpg

Old computer pics 161.jpg

Katie and i just made it home. Many thanks to Dennis and Trish for hosting this great weekend. It was alot of fun. We look forward to getting to as many of these events as possible. This place rocks. See you all in Eureka Springs in September. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a great ride. Thanks alot Dennis and Trish for setting all that up and hosting a great weekend. Always good to meet up with a bunch of Busa riders. Anybody know how fast a 2007 5.0 Mustang will go had a small challenge on the way home to bad it was at the end of the ride home with bald tires in traffic just didnt think it was the right time to spank this punk like I could have. Was home by 2

Hooken, thanks for always representing the Blonde Busa Bash from the past :laugh: I love it!! :thumbsup:

had a great time. thanks Dennis and Trish for letting us invade your home. it was nice putting some more faces to names and as always never a dull moment. I can't wait for the next one.

mrsBW and I are home safe :laugh: Thanks to everyone who showed up. Y'all made the MnG what it was. We only provided room and board.

Ashton and I are home... Time to unpack. Ace'sNewRide just left for home. Dennis and Trish - thanks again for everything! It was great to see everyone again...and the surprise guests!

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

We had a great time! Ran into some rain on Sat, but overall it was good weather...a little humid, but it was definitely the cool day of weekend...

256.5 miles on Sat!

SatRoute.jpg

SatRoute.jpg

Just got through the rough cut of all the video from the Sat ride. I'm still left with almost 4 hours of video to cook down.

mrsBW and I are home safe :laugh: Thanks to everyone who showed up. Y'all made the MnG what it was. We only provided room and board.

Well, we were left 'just wondering where the breakdown in communication' was...

:rofl:

Back