3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet

How did I not see this until now... Oh well, wifey had me putting in new cabinetry this weekend.

Thanks again Ace and family for all the hardwork and the good times. It was really nice meeting everyone. The cabin was AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

i've been home about 24 hours now and am almost recovered :thumbsup:

acehole: thanks to you, Tracey, and Vincent for welcoming me into your home and making me feel like a member of the family...i had a great time and enjoyed every single minute! let me know when you catch that midget :rofl:
pipefighter: thanks for leading us on a great ride and may i say you have a great family!
KYbusa: it was great to meet you, thanks for making it an even better time
BusaWhipped and Mrs. BusaWhipped: thanks for making the trip over to join in and then letting me hitch a ride home...hanging out and traveling with you guys is always a great time :beerchug:

here are a few pics from the week

IMG_6099 (Large).jpg

IMG_6101 (Large).jpg

IMG_6103 (Large).jpg

IMG_6105 (Large).jpg

IMG_6108 (Large).jpg

Sorry I missed it guys. Had a little issue here at home last weekend that prevented me from coming this weekend. Looks like you all had fun.
Sorry again

Great Pics Semi..!! you get all the good ones!

Lurch, i hope all is ok with you. You were missed, but we drank from the jar in your honor!

I Enjoyed the Video. Next time you guys do this I will Bring some West Coast people to you. You guys Rock !!!!

very awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!! good times are hard to come by with good friends and family..:thumbsup::beerchug:

Nick, which i could have made it.. but i had to report in to my new unit on 1 August..

I rode the busa from Shelbyville, KY north to ND taking hwy 94 across to billings, MT, 90 into WA and into tacoma to visit family. Took me 5 days, I believe it was around 2500 miles. Little later, rode down to Petaluma, CA (southwest of Santa Rosa) that took 2 days. something like 780 miles.

Week later, grandmother passed away and i rode back up. Now that's all settled, I'm back down in CA.

soon as the house sells, i'll be in KY again to move the family.

Glad to hear that everyone had a good time, and thanks for the pics.
Take Care.

Nick, which i could have made it.. but i had to report in to my new unit on 1 August..

I rode the busa from Shelbyville, KY north to ND taking hwy 94 across to billings, MT, 90 into WA and into tacoma to visit family. Took me 5 days, I believe it was around 2500 miles. Little later, rode down to Petaluma, CA (southwest of Santa Rosa) that took 2 days. something like 780 miles.

Week later, grandmother passed away and i rode back up. Now that's all settled, I'm back down in CA.

soon as the house sells, i'll be in KY again to move the family.

Glad to hear that everyone had a good time, and thanks for the pics.
Take Care.

That's alot of riding my friend. More than we did over the weekend! :laugh:

Sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. My condolences to you and your family.

If you need any help packing up when you get to town, Give me a shout. I'll try to get away to help ya out.

Be safe.

Back