8th Annual Midwest MnG 2012

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Yes this is for the 2012 Midwest MnG.
It will be the second weekend of August in Milwaukee, WI.
August 10-12, 2012

So Mark your calendars. No excuses will be accepted. You have a year to plan. None of this my wife is having a baby that weekend, I have to work or anything.

If you and the wife are planning on having a child, get the bread in the oven this WEEK, otherwise you will have to wait 6 months to do so. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.:poke::laugh::whistle:

Schedule your vacation at work next week when the exact weekend is picked. Yes Michelle I am talking to YOU!!!!!!!!

So start your planning NOW please.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration with this very important matter. I know all members will do the proper thing and be here so support this noble cause.:cheerleader::beerchug:

My trip to ride back to WI this year got nixed.. if I'm not deployed I'll make it during that time.
That is the only excuse we will accept. Deployed members are excused. Thank you for your service

Ummm I don't really know what to say! LOL I guess I'll umm be there. Yeah Umm with bells on. :rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

We will be there. Just need the set date by First of December if possible. Thanks.:beerchug:

should have it set this week...i can't seem to find my 2 year calendar (i don't need any smart remarks from those that have seen my living room lately :moon: :lol:) but i'll get it figured out today :beerchug:

ok, the weekend has been set and the first post edited to make it correct...August 10-12, 2012 at GsxrBots in Milwaukee, WI :beerchug:

put it in your planner now :thumbsup:

Gee, good thing I saw this post, huh? Since its at my house and all... :poke:

should have it set this week...i can't seem to find my 2 year calendar (i don't need any smart remarks from those that have seen my living room lately :moon: :lol:) but i'll get it figured out today :beerchug:

:shutup:

Love ya....

Mean it....

Back