2012 Midwest Meet and Greet Head Count

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks, need to get a head count for the MnG in August. We are planning a pig roast for that Saturday and I need to get a count so I know how big of a pig to order.
Need to get it on order soon because it has to have time to grow big enough to feed all of us chow hounds.
so please add your name to this list if you are coming. Along with how many (Pillions)

Lurch 1
Bots 2
Hayabusa4life
WAR69
BusaWhipped
Semi ?

ok where is it going to be at? i would like to go. but i dnt eat pork, maybe we can roast a cow....:laugh:

ok where is it going to be at? i would like to go. but i dnt eat pork, maybe we can roast a cow....:laugh:

tank me and blackdiamondbusa are going he lives in midland and im in flint we can meet in lansing and all ride down together if your up for it

Lurch 1
Bots 2
Hayabusa4life
WAR69
BusaWhipped
Semi ?
Busagirl4444 1
t5stang91 - 1
card16969
blackdiamondbusa +1

Lurch 1
Bots 2
Hayabusa4life
WAR69
BusaWhipped
Semi ?
Busagirl4444 1
t5stang91 - 1
card16969
blackdiamondbusa +1
Bluto + 1

Going to order the pig this weekend.
Need a final head count please.

If anyone wants to camp we have almost 2 acres at the house. Hoping to have a bonfire Saturday night also if they lift our burning bans here.

If anyone is still looking for a place to stay please contact me so we can get you squared away.
We will be ding the pig in Rochester, WI. a small town of 500 people. Will be a good time.

Back